•Swimming session•|Part one|(One-shot #10)

A/N:  So, I started watching Free! the swimming anime(stopped watching mid-season and switched to black clover) and once I saw the ch. pic I got so inspired! Also, go check out my Bakukamikiri book. Thank you guys for the support!
______________________________________
[ N O | P O V  ]

"C'mon you pussies! I do it all the time, they don't even lock the buildings, " Bakugo insisted.

Bakugo Katsuki, the best simmer in the US team was trying to convince his friends who were also on the team.

"But Bakugo, what if we do get caught? I don't want to get kicked out! All my hard work will be for nothing", Mina panicked.

Ashido Mina: The first girl to join an all-boys swimming team. A hero, making a change to all 'boys only' teams. Her ideals started spreading across the nation of Japan when she discovered her love for swimming.

" She's right Bakubro. What you're doing is really dangerous. C'mon Nana."

Ejirou Kirishima: Mina Ashido's best and number one supporter. Also on the swim team. Second best that's officially on the team-after Bakugo of course.

Bakugo shook his head, their refusal not making any sense. They do dumb shit all the time but they're fucking scared of staying in a building a few hours after school?! What type of sense does that make? Kaminari pantsed a god damn police officer but there afraid to do this?

Bakugo turned to the yellow ball of energy, "Pickachu?" Kaminari shrugged his shoulders. Sheepishly, he said: "Sorry dude, you know I'd love to do some dumb stuff like that but I'm one step from being expelled."

Denki Kaminari: Tired for first place with Bakugo who swims the fastest, sadly he isn't allowed to join the swim team. Seeing as he has ADHD and has to sit still for 8 hours a day 5 times a week, a sport was excellent for him. On the basketball, soccer, and football team(not to mention being on the student council as secretary) he wasn't allowed to take any more extra curriculums.

Bakugo grumbled, coming to an understanding of Kaminari's reason. Bakugo didn't even consider asking Sero, knowing his response would be the same as Kaminari's. The two are like two peas in a pot, never did anything without the other! If you needed to find one of them just look for the other. Seeing as they had the majority of their classes together, everything was quite convenient for the two. The only exception was you'd find one without the other is when one was absent. So you expect. Nope, the two could be found posting on Instagram or Snapchat of how much fun they had, then claiming the other was sick and they were taking care of them when the teacher asked. Basically inseparable friends, just with no limit to matters that can even consider the two "just friends".

Bakugo huffed as the remaining two walked away. "Hey Bakugo", Sero shouted looking over his shoulder, " maybe you should ask Midoriya. He's pretty fast."

Deku? That nerd can't swim for shit! Not then and definitely not now. Bakugo rolled his eyes and started walking off to his next class, taking Sero's comment as a joke. "He even beat Kaminari 3 times in a race. Everybody saw. Surprised you didn't, but that was the day Kami actually took his medicine." Bakugo's interest was perked. This, I've gotta see, he thought.

Time skip
[B A K U G O | P OV]

That dam nerd being faster this Pickachu, hilarious! Even if I asked him he probably would say no. Who knows, I might just humor myself.  I walked towards my locker, just like expected, the Deku was there. You just don't know your place, do you? He started looking around, probably trying to look for me. "Hey Deku!"

He looked startled, then he started shoving his books into his locker. I started running towards him, I grabbed his shoulders before he could even turn the corner. When he did this god damn Deku get so fucking fast?! He stopped unexpectedly and caused me to trip over his foot.

[N O | P O V]

If I fall, your ass is grass Deku, Bakugo thought. Midoriya grabbed his bag, leaving Bakugo's breath caught in his throat. "Deku, you bastard! You want me to beag your ass?" Bakugo barked, but it came out wheeze due to his ling restriction from Midoriya's grip on his bag. Midoriya sweatdropped. Still spunky as ever, huh kacchan?

"Sorry Kachan, but did you need something?" Midoriya asked as he helped the ash-blonde up. Bakugo, too stunned at the view in front of him to give a clear answer. Deku changed a lot since the last time he saw him.

[M I D O R I Y A | P O V]

I could feel Kacchan's eyes roaming my figure. He started hitting his lip, fuck, I don't have much self-control left! "Wait-what? When?" Kacchan said clearly confused. It was cute. I wasn't hiding the fact that I was eye raping him too...for the past few weeks.  I can't help it! It's kacchan fault, especially when he takes off his clothes when he's swimming. Kacchan cleared his throat but I could see he was blushing. Glad to see I could make him do that! That filled me with a lot of confidence because my body moved on its own.

I found myself hugging Kacchan's waist. He looked shocked and blinked for a few seconds before realizing what's happening. I expected him to push me away and start screaming profanities but he didn't. He was too concerned trying to hide his blush. This was hysterically cute. He mumbled something but I only heard a fraction.

"Stupid Deku, when the hell did you get taller than me?..." I chuckled which caused him to snap his head back at me, now I could finally see his face.

[N O | P O V]

It was silent as Midoriya stared at Bakugo's pink and lusciously plump lips. Bakugo, not doing much better was staring at his emerald eyes and freckles. Their moment seized once Kirishima turned the corner in hope of asking Bakugo a question. "Bakubro, am I walking in on something-you know what, nevermind." With that Kirishima ran off.

"Shitty hair, wait!" Bakugo yelled trying to escape Midoriya's grip. Bakugo suddenly found himself starting into Midoriya's eyes once again, unable to turn his head. Midoriya compressed his grip on Bakugo's chin, ejecting a whimper from the smaller male. Bakugo felt fear creep in-something he had not felt in a long time, the way Midoriya's eyes had darkened. The smirk that accommodated this new look wasn't any help either. But what scared him the most was that he found himself getting turned on.

_

_____________________________________
_

__________End of chapter____________

Total word count: 1143

Finally got my lazy self up and typed the first part, due to school being out because of the coronavirus, updates will be frequent until April, 20. Please do not post any racist comments on this chapter because of the situation that I will not focus on mention above. All I hope is that everyone stays safe and wash your hands!!!

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤