Three

Olivia's POV:

After the whole crow incident in the class, the police and the EMTs showed up to check up on the students who had worse injuries than the others. I had texted my mom to explain what had happened, but she couldn't leave the hospital early since she didn't get off in a couple more hours.

Allison's dad ended up coming to the school along with a few other concerned parents and he worriedly checked for any marks on his daughter.

"Next time you have a feeling you wanna stay home, you stay home." He sternly says and Allison moves her hand away from his hold.

"I'm okay, Olivia managed to block me from the scratches." She says and I give a small nod.

"This is getting weird. First, it was the deer attack and now this?" I whisper so only they would hear. "It can't be a coincidence."

"Mr. Argent," We all look up and see Sheriff Stilinski walk up to us. "you wouldn't have any insight into this would you?"

"Me?" Argent asks.

Stilinski nods. "Yeah. All this bizarre animal behavior, you must have seen something like this before, right?"

"I'm not sure why I would or why you would think I would." He responds and Stilinski furrowed his eyebrows.

He gestures to Stiles. "I'm sorry, I-I could've sworn I overheard my son talking about how you're an experienced hunter."

Argent tenses at the term and glances at Allison before looking back to Stilinski. "Ah, right. Well...not anymore."

Stilinski nods and looks at me with concern. "Are you alright? Did they check on you yet?"

I nod. "Yeah, I'm okay."

He gives a small smile before he leaves then walks over to Stiles once more.

"Your mom called me earlier and said for you to come over to the apartment until you have to go to pick her up from work," Argent says and gestures to my face. "Especially since you got hurt."

"I just need to grab some things," I say, grabbing my bag from the ground and dust off the feathers that were on it. I walk out of the classroom to where my locker was and spin the dial to my locker combination.

"So you decided to come back." I look up and see Allison with her arms crossed as she hesitantly walked over to me.

"I did," I say as I grabbed one of the notebooks from my locker.

"Why?" Her eyes widen, but she clears her throat. "Not that I didn't want you to come back, I'm just curious."

I shrug. "Couldn't leave my mom behind. I also didn't want to leave without saying goodbye properly."

She takes a couple of steps closer to me. "Did you think about it?"

"Sorta, but I just had this...feeling that I couldn't leave. It's funny because the name of this city is kind of interesting." I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"How come?"

"The name Beacon Hills is almost like a beacon for the supernatural. There's always something weird happening to this place."

She softly chuckles. "You're not used to it yet?"

I playfully roll my eyes. "I've only been here for a couple of months. Do you really think anyone would be used to it?"

She drops her smile and worry fills her expression. "Are you sure you're okay? You should've been protecting yourself instead of me." She gestures to my face. "I feel guilty that the crows left some scratches on you."