Twenty-six

Olivia's POV:

As soon as the police and FBI had arrived at the hospital, I made sure my mom went with Argent and Allison just in case Kali was right about her possibly being next.

I would've gone with them but with the revelation about Stiles trying to convince Scott not to go with Deucalion, I knew he was spiraling about his best friend leaving.

So here I was, sitting on the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room with Stiles in silence, trying to make up some random story about what had happened with Melissa and the killings that the alpha pack did. Only if one of the deputies came up to them.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if they came up to us seeing the fact that my clothes had small hole patches from the number of times I used my fire ability. But I didn't care.

How do we even stop Jennifer? Who was she going to take next? She just needed one more sacrifice and I knew she was going after one of our parents really soon. The stressful part about it was when.

"Did Cora seem better when you gave her to Isaac?" I broke the silence between us, curious if my powers had any effect.

"I mean, there was a point where I had to give her mouth-to-mouth but other than that, she was unconscious." He fiddled with his fingers.

I rose an eyebrow. "And did you tell Derek that?"

His eyebrows furrow. "Tell him what?"

"That you kissed his sister." I stifle a laugh.

"Oh, like you have any room to talk." He bumped my shoulder. "Your face was like a damn tomato when I came to get you and Cora inside. Clearly I interrupted something."

I frown. "Was it that obvious?"

He was about to respond until his eyes widen slightly as he stared behind me. "Son of a bitch," He muttered which causes me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Out of all people in the damn world. Just perfect" He turns away from me and faces forward.

In confusion, I turn to see who he had been talking about. A tall, lean man with olive skin and brunette hair made his way toward Stiles and I as if we were a nuisance by just sitting here.

The man chuckles rudely. "A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess, what a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without your usual level of sarcasm?" My eyes trail to the badge that hung around his neck and my eyes widen once I read the name.

 Think you can answer some questions without your usual level of sarcasm?" My eyes trail to the badge that hung around his neck and my eyes widen once I read the name

Rafael McCall

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid," Stiles bluntly replies which causes me to snort.

Agent McCall rolls his eyes in annoyance at Stiles' comment. "Where's your dad and why has nobody been able to contact him?" He questions, most likely wanting to be done with this conversation like I was.