Nine

Olivia's POV:

"Alright, since Inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with momentum?" Mr. Harris says as he underlines the words Inertia and Momentum on the board.

"They're here for a reason. Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything, okay?" I hear Scott whisper to Isaac who was sitting beside me.

I worriedly glance to him but see his jaw was clenched since he was still pissed off from what happened with the twins earlier.

"Olivia," I look up from my notes and see Mr. Harris already staring at me. "what do we know about momentum?"

"It's the mass and velocity of the object. Like the force of speed of movement." I answer, recalling from what I remembered in my notes.

Mr. Harris was about to respond but Isaac shoots his hand up. "Mr. Harris, can I use that bathroom please?"

He gestures to the door and Isaac gets up from his spot without sparing a look behind him. I worriedly turn to Scott and he stood up from his place as well.

"I have to go to the bathroom too." Scott tries to say but Mr. Harris puts his hand up.

"One at a time."

"I-I really have to go. Like medical emergency have to go." Scott stammers.

" Scott stammers

"Mr. McCall, if your bladder suddenly exploded and urine began to pour from every orifice, I would still respond, 'one at a time'." Mr. Harris responds and I scrunch my nose in disgust. "Is that enough hyperbole for you or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?"

"No," Scott murmured and proceeded to sit down on his stool. "that's pretty good."

Something clashes against the wall from outside which causes Mr. Harris to quickly storm out of the classroom. The rest of the class follows behind but Scott and I push our way through to the front.

Isaac was standing near Ethan, who laid on the ground with blood pouring from his mouth. From our perspective, it seemed like Isaac had a fight with Ethan but I knew he wouldn't do it here. Not in a public place where someone could just walk out and see it.

It was a set up.

"What is this?" Mr. Harris's voice booms in the hallway. "What's going on?"

Danny quickly goes to Ethan's side to try to help him up. "Are you all right?"

Ethan nods his head towards Isaac with a fearful expression. "H-He just came out me."

"