12

Camila's pov

We're downstairs all in the living room, Chris and Lauren are playing the PS4 that Lauren brought down, they was playing mario cart.

"Chris, Taylor, Lauren, I'm going to do some laundry, who has some in there room?" Clara asked, they all said 'me' and I smirk and Lauren, Lauren looks at her brother and sighed, she goes back to playing the game.

"Chris!" Clara yelled, he sighed

"One sec!" He yelled, Lauren wins the race and Chris comes 3rd

"Rematch when I come back down" he said, I giggle and Lauren nods

"Camz, I feel bad" she mumbled, I cuddle into her side flinging my legs over Lauren's

"Don't, it's not like anything will happen than he gets grounded" I mumble, she nods softly

"Yeh" she mumbled, I smile lightly and Chris comes down, he glares at Lauren and she made a confused face.

"What you doing putting your used fucking condoms in my room!" He yelled, she frowned

"What-" he cuts her off by yelling again, I move way from lauren, but as I was moving Chris threw a controller and it hit me, Lauren looks at me and then gets up pinning Chris to a wall.

"What do you think you're fucking doing hurting my girlfriend" she yelled, chirs yelled back about the condom and I sigh, I put my head in my hands shaking it.

"Stop!" I yell, they both look at me

"I done it" I say, they all look confused

"I wanted all of the attention off of Lauren and I...so I put one in your room, Lauren had nothing to do with it" I say, Lauren let's go of Chris and walks over looking at my eye and lip, she sighed going to the kitchen and puts iced peas on my eye, I smile and she leans down and kisses me, I smile kissing her back.

"Mija" dad said, I pull back from the kiss and nod

"You're having sex?" He said, I blush and look at Lauren

"No!-well-yes-no....I'll go to church" I say, Lauren giggles and kisses my cheek a few times

"there's no need" Mom said, I smile and look at Lauren, she pulls the bag off my eye and kisses it lightly, I giggle and we sit down. We watch a movie Lauren and I cuddled up led down on the couch, Lauren grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and put it over us.