14

Camila's pov

I'm at Lauren's house, she's still suspended and I've got the balls to skip a day of school, her mom and dad are out and me and Lauren and cuddled up in her room. She's playing mario cart with me, I'm actually really good at this game, but not better than her.

"Hey, lo" I say, she won the race and I sit in her lap

"Yeh babe?" She asked, I smile and kiss her she kisses me back and we get into an intense make out session.

Carlas pov (laurens Mom)

"Mike, put the shopping away please, I need to take my shoes off" I say, he nods kissing my cheek and goes and puts some of the shopping away, I sigh in relief as I take my shoes off. I walk into the kitchen and as I pass the stairs I hear something, I shook it off as Lauren watching something but then I hear it again louder and again, then again and I start to listen carefully to hear what's going on.

"Fuck, yes, yes, oh fuck, yesssss, oh oh right there" I go wide eyed, I go in the kitchen and see mike putting the food away.

"Lauren's, having sex" I say, he frowns confused

"What do you mean? Camila's in school, she would never miss a day" he said, he puts the bag he was holding down and goes upstairs, I follow and he opens the door and both of our eyes went wide.

Lauren was on top of Camila butt naked, they didn't hear the door and I put my hand over my mouth.

"Lauren!" He yelled, her and Camila's head flung to the door and Lauren grabs the blanket getting off Camila, Camila was wide eyed and scared out of her brains.

Lauren's pov

"H-Hey" I stutter, I look at camila who was pale

"When did you two get back?" I ask, I was so fucking close to cumming for god sake, they was talking but all I could focus on was the throbbing in between my legs. I wrap my fist around it and start to jack off, Camila seemed to notice and slowly took my hand off and put hers over it.

"Okay" I mumble to them, they leave closing the door and I quickly get back in Camila, she smiles and kisses me as I kiss her back.

"Be quiet" I say, she giggles and nods