Chapter 2

Jungkook groans at the sound of his door being slammed open before jumping up in surprise. He sleepily watches as Hoseok crosses the threshold and stomps over to him. Jungkook has never met a ghost that could surpass his magic.

"What is this?! What did you do to me?!" Hoseok questions demandingly, coming to stand next to the man.

"I don't know what you're talking about. A circle? And how did you get past the magic seal on the door?" Jungkook questions, narrowing his eyes at Hoseok before turning his attention to the top of the doorway where his seal has... vanished? What the fuck?

"I don't know about any seal. The door wasn't even locked. But don't change the subject. What is this mark?" Hoseok states, pointing to the thick-lined black ring in the center of his wrist on the inside of it. It looks like an unfilled circle to Jungkook and Hoseok too, apparently.

"That's your soulmark, dumbass!" Jungkook remarks after examining the mark. Hoseok rolls his eyes before shaking his head.

"It can't be my soulmark. My soulmark was an unfilled half heart. Not this empty circle." Hoseok explains, putting his hands on his hips. Jungkook groans and flops back onto his pillow, waving a hand at Hoseok.

"Your soulmate's around here somewhere now. Have fun looking for them." Jungkook rests his right arm over his eyes, closing them afterwards. There's a moment of silence before a small gasp breaks it.

"New person, look at your wrist," Hoseok states, staring at Jungkook's right wrist.

With a groan, Jungkook lifts his right arm and turns it so his palm is facing him. There on his wrist is the empty circle, identical to Hoseok's.

"What the fuck?!"