1

New year. New home. New school. But no new friends. 

Richie was never a social person. In fact, he was always insecure and had a lot of anxiety to deal with. But that never stopped him of getting back at the one's who bullied him, mostly with sarcasm and dirty jokes. That usually ended up pretty much worse, and he ended up crying in his room alone.

Richie was walking to his new school, Derry High, ready to sit in the back of the room, pretend he was listening to whatever his teacher was talking about and desperately wanting the bell to ring.

Then he could hid somewhere in his new school, call it his "new spot" and avoid any kind of social interaction. This pretty much seemed like a great day to him.

He was so deep in his thoughts when he felt someone going against him.

"OUCH! Watch where you're going jackass!"- Richie yelled.

"Wow new kid... Aren't you nice? Seems like you'll do a lot of friends with that attitude."- the other boy said.

Richie finally looked up to the boy. He had curly hair and a soft smile, but his words were filled with irony. He wasn't angry that Richie had called him a jackass, in fact he seemed... happy?

"Sure thing, noodlehead. It's a good thing anyways."- He finally said, not caring.

"Are we in a nickname basis Trashmouth?"- the boy looked like he was enjoying the fight. Richie started to feel anxious. He knew he wasn't going to get beaten up, the boy standing next to him looked like a chicken, so skinny and pale. But he still felt like that because he hated losing or not having an answer.

"Listen up, noodle-doodle. I don't have time for this. So can you get out of my way?"

"STAN!"- a voice screamed- "Stan you didn't show up last night, asshole!"

"Uh... noodle-poodle, is this your boyfriend?"- Richie asked-" I thought what we had meant something to you"

Stan laughed at this.

"Sorry Eddie. I was bird-watching."

"I HAD TO DO IT ALL BY MYSELF!"- the little boy complained.

"This sounds so wrong..."-Richie started walking away

"Who are you? And NO, I am NOT Stan's boyfriend, dumbass. Stay in your own damn life!"- angry little Eddie said

"I was trying to, you know? Until Mr. Stanny here tried to get a piece of this!"- Richie joked, pointing at his body

"Sure, Trashmouth. Whatever floats your boat"- Stan smiled

"You didn't answer me."-the little boy looked at him, but he was no longer angry. He was curious. His caramel-brown eyes were wide open and he was staring at Richie fiercely, but Richie wasn't able to say a word. He couldn't help but stare back, blushing as he did.

"I am no one, Eddie bear. I don't want nothing to do with you."

After saying this Richie walked to class faster than ever. He was so mean to those boys. But that was for the best, right? Richie never had friends, he never wanted to. He was amazingly fine by himself. So why did this bother him now?

"Mr. Tozier, you're late."-the teacher said-" Please sit here."- she pointed at a sit in the front line.

Richie thought to himself "Shit!". Everything was going wrong according to his plans.

"Hey new kid."-he heard a voice.-"Feels nice not to be called that anymore"- a chubby boy with a warm smile greeted him. 

God, why was everyone trying to be-friend him? What was this school on about?

"Hi"-Richie said, regreting it immediately

There's a thing about Richie. He doesn't want anyone in. Because from the moment they're in your life, they're just someone who could possibly disappoint you or walk away, like his parents did. So he always pushes people away.

"I'm Ben. I'm guessing you're Richie. I assume you don't want to be here, in this school"

"And why is that, chubby boy?"

"Your face. Its written all over it"

"Maybe I just want to be left alone"

Ben then looked away, as he got the message. Richie felt relieved. But it didn't last longer than two minutes, and he looked back at Ben who seemed to get over it and was now paying full attention to the class.

So, he took a deep breath and for the first time, also paid attention to the class.

"Benny boy! Wait up!"

"What is it, Richie?"

"I'm sorry. I guess. I don't know shit about this. Friendships. Having friends. C'mon, you know"

"It's fine. I get that. It took me a long time to make friends here. No one wants to hang out with the fat boy"- Ben said, trying to hold back tears.

Richie was sure as hell confused. He started feeling his anxiety again because he wasn't sure of what to say to make the boy feel better. But then, he tried.

"No one wants to hang out with the sad, lonely boy either."

"Is that what you are? Sad and lonely? Because I look at you and see you could be so much more"

"More than what? A loser?"

"What's wrong about being a Loser, Richie?"

"Benny-penny, who the hell wants to be called a loser?"

"Us. We are Losers. We get called that every second. You can either let that affect you and bring you down, or you can deal with it. Make fun of it, be proud of it. We call ourselves that. So when someone tries to break us we answer "Hell yeah I am a Loser, do you have a problem with that?". So yeah Richie... I present you the Losers Club"

---------------------------

YEYYY! I'm actually posting this and I'm so proud of it!! I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

ALSO, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CURE FOR OUR REDDIE DEPRESSION. Reading fanfics and pretend our babies are still there, I really don't wanna cry again sooo...

Bye bye Losers!