16

"Dinner's ready"- Richie's grandma said.- So, boys how was your day?"

"Pretty amazing."- Eddie smiled and grabbed Richie's hand from under the table.

"I'm glad to see you again Eddie. You're a good influence on Richie"

"GRANDMA-"- Richie blushed.

"It is true, Richie. You look happier. Alive.."

"I guess I have that impact on him"- Eddie said making Richie roll his eyes.

The dinner went on and then finally ended really late. So, Richie asked Eddie if he wanted to spend the night leaving Eddie complaining and worrying. So Richie suggested he slept in Eddie's house.

"Do you think we should tell them? The Losers, I mean."- Eddie said cuddling into Richie.

"Yeah. They would be happy about it. Especially Bev."

"No, Stan would be happier."

"Stan the man? He wanted us together?"

"He had to deal with jealous me. How could he not? Well... Goodnight Richie"- Eddie placed a small kiss on Richie's lips.

"Goodnight Eds"

And they fell asleep in each other's arms. From this moment on they knew they wouldn't be able to sleep this good if they weren't with each other. Too many nightmares to deal with alone. But together nothing seemes strong enough to break them.

---

Richie woke up next to Eddie and heard footsteps coming from outside. He quickly hid inside Eddie's closet while Sonia woke up her baby with too many kisses. Richie felt sorry for Eddie. He should be the only one who could kiss him like that.

"Eddie Bear, what is this?"- she pointed at an hawaiian t-shirt laying on the floor.

"Oh it's n-nothing mommy. I borrowed it. I really like... that style."- Eddie lied.

"Whose style?"

"R-Richie's.."

"You know he's not good enough for you, right baby?"

Richie was so angry. She didn't have the right to say that. She knew nothing about him. Richie thought about leaving the closet and yell at her but he stood still, for Eddie.

"Who is enough for me then, mom?

"Am I not enough for you?"

"I don't plan on marrying you mom. Or live with you for the rest of my life."

Sonia left the room crying and saying_ "I knew you would leave me anyways..."

Richie finally got out of the closet and said:

"Your mom, Eds, is the drama queen"

"No shit, Sherlock. Richie just be fast, we're late."

"Sure baby"- Richie kissed Eddie's cheek.

The two boys left the house, Richie by the window. Eddie by the frontdoor and walked to school to find an excited Bev saying:

"IT'S MOVIE NIGHT ASSHOLES!" Don't you dare miss it!"

"You know I wouldn't."- Ben said softly and kissed her.

"Smooth Benny-Boy, smooth"- Richie joked.- "STAN THE MAN, STUTTERING BILL! How ya' doin' fellas?"

"Richie what the hell was that accent?"- Eddie complained.

"Jesus, Eddie. Would you also complain if I breathe?"