12

"EDDIE!"- Stan yelled.

"Leave me the fuck alone!"- Eddie yelled back.

"Hey Eddie please shh... its okay"- Stan hugged him.

"He would never like me."- Eddie fake laughed.-"What was I thinking?"

"You know... He never said he didn't like you"

"STAN! HE IS WITH THAT GIRL!"

"Yeah so? I couldn't find the chemistry. Or the look I find in Richie's eyes when he looks at you."

"Stan... please stop... it's not worth it"

"The thing is, it is worthy Eddie! For God's sake be brave, just fight for it!"

"You're braver than you think.. Richie said that to me..."

"Eddie cmon, you're not just gonna give up that easily now, are you?"

"The hell I'm giving up..."-Eddie said angrily-"What the fuck does she have that I don't? Gosh.. I just wish he wanted me the way I want him..."

"I get you bud... I really do.."

Stan and Eddie went back to the camp and Eddie forced himself to stay strong and not start crying in front of everyone, especially Richie. But it was getting harder because Richie was standing there, with Eleanor, arm around her and laughing, As soon he saw Eddie, Richie left Eleanor and runned to him:

"Eds, are you ok?"

"And why wouldn't I be?"- Eddie asked in an angry voice

"I-I don't know, Eddie Spaguetti. You ran away crying an hour ago..."

Eddie took a deep breath.

"Even if I did, it's not your business. So leave me alone, Richie."

Eddie joined Stan and the Losers and left Richie wondering what on Earth he did to make this happen. Then, he sat with Eleanor and things were... different. Richie tried not to care and paid all attention to her.

"Richie can you stay with me for a while?"- Eleanor asked softly.

"Sure, It's just.. Eddie's gonna be worried.. or probably not.."

"Aw, cmon Richie let him be. He'll know you're with me. It's fine. I just want to know you better."

"S-sure ahm so I.."

"Richie, no. Not the memorized introduction you tell everyone. The REAL you."

Richie's mind flew to Eddie again, remembering he wanted to know the real Richie too. And now, he was pissed off with Richie for God knows what.

"How should we do it then?"- Richie asked.

"I don't know Richie. Only time will tell."- Eleanor smiled softly and got closer to Richie. She was about to kiss him. Richie never had a first kiss. He always wanted to kiss a girl by the stars and ot was finally happening but it felt so.. wrong.

Eddie waited an hour for Richie to come to the tent. He knew who Richie was with. They were probably kissing and becoming a thing. Eddie breathed slowly and started wandering around.

"Why you Trashmouth? I wanted to fall for someone who would want me as deeply as I wanted them. Love sucks, this shit sucks!"- Eddie screamed, crying in the middle of the woods.

"I hate you, I hate you so much you beautiful asshole!"

"EDDIE?"- Richie yelled and thanked him in his head for breaking in right there.

"Uh... sorry"- Eddie started to walk away.

"No, Eds, wait! It's getting late, I should probably go"

"What the hell Richie, I swear!"- Eleanor said, obviously mad and walked away.

But Richie let her go.

"Eddie what were you doing here? i thought you were sleeping"

"Couldn't sleep."- he simply answered.

"You're probably freezing, Eds, what were you thinking!?"

About you.. his head screamed.

"I'm fine"- he said walking faster.

"Eddie, please, tell me what's wrong.."-Richie begged.

"It's nothing. It's fine. We're fine."

"We're not."

"Richie, please, stop."

"And what? Let you be mad at me and not even know the reason? The hell I am doing that! i deserve an explanation at least!"

"I can't give it to you."

Richie laughed.

"So you're mad at me and I can't know what it is about. I can't fix it. What the hell am I supposed to do then, uh?"

"I'm not mad Richie let's just... go inside"

Richie looked at Eddie. He had been crying.

"You were crying. Was it my fault?"

"Richie-"

"WAS IT MY FAULT?"- Richie yelled, almost crying.

"Yes"

Richie got inside and turned his back to Eddie, so he couldn't see him cry. What kind of shit did Richie do to make Eddie cry? Eddie was leaving him. Like everyone always did. No one ever stayed because he was horrible. He was an horrible person.

The, Richie felt something. Eddie was hugging him. And Richie's heart started beating faster. His heart had never beat that fast. He was blushing so hard and he didn't get why. So Richie didn't turn to face Eddie, and a few minutes later, when he did Eddie had already fell asleep while hugging Richie. 

Richie smiled at how cute Eddie looked while asleep, and then he let himself sleep too.

------------

Yey, I am spoiling youuu!!

This chapter is dedicated to my baby Ones, @milliesring on instagram, because she always comments 38271308 times in every chapter wow, you're really a fan I-

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the angst. I loved making this one!! 

Bye guys! 

Maria, @seriestedtalk on instagram