28

Sonia was speechless. And Maggie left her to her thoughts getting ready to leave town. She knew Richie would never forgive her, why should he?  So she needed to leave. But then something happened. Sonia said something to Maggie that could change everything. Maggie drove all the way to Joyce's house and told her what happened. She made Joyce promise she wouldn't tell Richie but to do as she said. So Joyce did. She asked Richie to dress fancy and be ready at 7pm. And Richie argumented confused but ended up doing it.

And at 7pm pontually, Maggie appeared in the front door.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. Seriously."- he looked at Joyce in disbelief.

"Trust me, just go with her"

Richie rolled his eyes and entered the car, saying nothing in the whole ride. They arrived at a restaurant and suddenly he heard:

"Richie!?"- it was Eddie's voice. He looked at him and found him near Sonia, who started walking towards Richie. He was ready to die right there.

"Hi Richie"- she said-"Cmon, lets have dinner"

What. The. Hell? Richie thought. 

Richie, Maggie, Sonia and Eddie sat and Sonia said:

"I wanted to apologize. Eddie, your happiness is the most important thing to me. And Maggie made me realise I have no right to take it away from you."

"You did this..? For me..?"- Richie asked, his voice breaking.

"Of course. I know it doesn't change what I've done but-"- Richie cut her by hugging her tight and mumbling "Thank you"

"Anyways, you have my blessing."-Sonia finished.

"We do?"- Eddie asked, confused, because it was still a lot to process.

"Yeah, you do Eddie Bear"

Eddie looked at Richie who was trying so damn hard not to laugh. The dinner went on for hours and then Richie and Eddie went for a walk. They passed through their school and Eddie said:

"I remember you telling me you didn't want nothing to do with me and.. look at us now."

"Yeah i suppose Bev was right. She is really going to be the ring girl at our wedding"

"I mean.. it's funny. Our little game stopped when we fell for each other.. and we started knowing each other in other ways..."

"GOSH EDDIE that sounds so wrong!"- Richie laughed out loud, and then smirked.

"RICHIE! DISGUSTING!"

"Yea, yea, sure Eds whatever floats your boat."

"Don't call me Eds!"

"Do you prefer honey, babe, Eddie Bear, Eddie Spaguetti?"

"None. Eddie fits"

"Baby it is then."- Eddie rolled his eyes.

"You're a jerk"

"A jerk you love, dipshit"

"Yeah.."- Eddie smiled softly- "I guess I do"

Eddie kissed Richie and now everything was indeed perfect. Everything was ok and they could finally be together and happy. 

Richie was never a social person, in fact he was always insecure and had a lot of anxiety to deal with but now it didn't stop him from loving.

New year. New home. New school. And so many new friends, adventures and changes. Most of them for the best- Because now, Richie could tell he was home.

Home was with Eddie.

THE END

.........

First of all, thank you so much for all the support I've had while posting this fanfic, both on Instagram and Wattpad. I'm so so glad that so many of you fell in love with my story like I fell in love with this characters. I would like to make very clear that I do not own any character in this story.

Second of all, I've noticed a few details I didn't finish while writting the story. One of them being the Georgie situation, we can all assume that he's fine now with his family, because I didn't want to include Pennywise in my story.

Other detail is the Byler situation. In my mind, they ended up together, solving their problems and even though they were apart, it wasn't enough to break their feelings for one another.

Now, for me it's so hard to say goodbye to a story like this. I hope you will stay for the next ones, I have many more Reddie fanfics planned but I will not only post about this ship. I know I won't get the same support with other ships, but I'm here to have fun while writting and that's why I want to try new things, because this account is a place where I feel like I can be myself and write whatever comes to my mind in the moment. I hope you guys understand and stay, but I won't judge if you leave. It was a huge pleasure having you reading this fanfic and I hope it marked you as much as it marked me. It was an amazing experience, that I will never forget.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm Reddie for this but, goodbye and see you on the next one!