4

Eddie entered the room, 5 minutes late . That was unusual so Bev looked at him in shock and confusion.

"You're never late, nerd. Where were you?"

"Talking to Richie"- Bev smiled at this

"Talking? Or flirting?"

"Bev, ew gross. Why would we flirt?"

"Can't take a joke, Eddie Bear?"- there was that word again. Every time he heard it, his mind flew to Richie and every detail of that boy. His dark hair, always messy, his glasses that made his eyes grow or his hawaiian shirts that made Eddie feel like he needed a new outfit.

His thoughts ended when Calc started. And Eddie didn't think of Richie anymore. Until that afternoon when he was leaving school.

"EDDIE! WAIT UP"- Stan yelled

Stan, Richie and Bill joined Eddie in his way home but then Richie said:

"We're hanging out. Me and Eddie."

"Jesus Christ, you two? Can you hang out without killing each other?"

"That's we're about to find out, I guess"- Eddie looked for Richie's confirmation, but the boy had totally zoned out

"R-Richie?- Bill asked

"Umm, yes Big Bill?"

"W-we're saying g-goodbye"

"Oh, of course, see you guys tomorrow and Stan's mom in a few hours!"

"Weren't you banging MY mom, asshead?- Eddie asked

"Oh Eds.. Eds.. I'm not a guy of only one lady"

"You're right. You're the guy of no lady at all, since you're single as a pringle."

"You can't talk about that Eddie Bear, when the only woman giving you love is your mommy"

"Doesn't yours do too?"- Eddie asked, and Richie froze again.Why? Why did Eddiehad to constantly touch the subject Richie wanted to avoid more than anything? It was a normal question, if Richie had a normal family, a normal life. But... Richie hadn't. So he simply said "No" and kept walking.

Eddie, shorter, walked faster, practicly running to catch Richie.

"I am sorry. That must not be easy.."

Richie sighted.

"You end up getting used to it. Anyways, here we are. Nothing new, since your stalker ass decided to show up here yesterday with no invitation."

"As I said, I wanted to know more about you."

"By talking to my grandma? What did she tell you, Eddie?"

He called him "Eddie". No Eds, no Eddie Bear. Richie was being serious while walking to his room.

"Earth to Eddie?"

"She didn't say much. Said it's up to you to tell me"

"Well at least someone respects my privacy"

"Richie I-I get it. We're strangers. And you're an asshole to me as I am to you. We don't owe each other anything, but I just feel this strange need to know you. I can't keep this curiosity door locked."

"Eddie Bear, if you want to know something about me, I wanna know something about you too. If you want to know every part of me, the good ones, the dirty ones, you have to tell me your talents and your dirt. So here's what I propose. Everyday we tell each other one thing about us. You start, since you're the most curious one here. Let's see how far you can go, Eds"

"You've got yourself a deal, Rich. It starts now."

---------------------------------

Hey again, chapter 4 is up! I hope you like this one, we are getting somewhere *smirk*

THEN AGAIN, I REALLY MISS MY BABYS AND PAULINA MADE ME CRY ABOUT THEM TODAY SO LETS APPRECIATE THIS STORY WHERE THEY ARE HAPPY

BYE!

@seriestedtalk on instagram