Reunions and Repairs

The joy that filled Skylar and Brian carried over well into the night. Some may not have agreed with their decision but they were so stuck in their own happy bubble that they decided to take Shiloh home and not share with anyone that she was back until the next morning. They just wanted to have her all to themselves for one night.

Before leaving the courthouse Judge Harrison told them they would arrange a time for them to go by St. Elizabeth's to get Shiloh's things however the couple declined. They knew that place was a nightmare for their little girl and her only prized possession, Rizzo, was with her so in their minds there was no need. Whatever clothes or other things  there could be donated to another kid and they would just buy her new things.

Shiloh was oddly quiet during the ride home but they figured it was just an overwhelming day. So contently they held hands in the front seat while the little girl stared out the window quietly swinging her legs back and forth.

During the ride Skylar's phone went off with an incoming text.

Krystal: I just heard the good news from a friend that works at the courthouse. Congratulations!! Hopefully I can visit soon. Please tell Shiloh I love and miss her.

Skylar smiled and quickly showed it to Brian who was equally as touched.

Skylar: There was no way we could have done it without you! Thank you and please come over anytime!

The second Krystal testified against Joan and St. Elizabeth's she knew her time there was done. Before Joan had the opportunity to fire her she handed in a written resignation and began her hunt for a new job. Deep in her heart she knew this was all wrong and she would never be able to look at herself in the mirror again if she didn't stand up for Shiloh. Even though she was still unemployed she was perfectly happy with her decision.
____________________________________
"Sapphire?!" Shiloh called out the second Brian got the door open. "Sapphire?! Where are you?!" She kept yelling for the little kitten. The tiniest Quinn cat didn't come out but the three others sure did when they heard the sound of a little girl. "Benny!" She yelled at the oldest immediately sitting on the floor and giggling as he licked her hand. Chessie and Brooklyn joined the reunion and Skylar quickly pulled out her phone to take a few pictures. "I missed you!" She squealed in delight.

Brian couldn't feel like he was on cloud nine any more. He crouched down next to Shiloh and his three cats and kissed the top of her head; since being reunited with her a few hours ago he must have kissed her hundreds of times. He just couldn't believe she was here and they finally had a court order that she wasn't going anywhere. "Where's Sapphire?" Shiloh asked. She loved all the cats but the little white one certainly had a special place in her heart. Skylar liked to think it was because they were both rescued and related to one another on some level.

"Maybe she's playing hide and seek upstairs." Skylar suggested. Shiloh immediately booked it up the staircase calling out her name.

With the little girl occupied Skylar made her way over to her man and hugged him as tightly as she could. "I can't believe it." She smiled into his chest.

"Told ya." He smiled, "Just had to fight a little bit."

"I love you." She whispered as she placed her lips to his. Brian didn't have the chance to respond because his girl's tongue was instantly invading his mouth. When she kissed him like this it meant she was turned on; since the trial had started both had been stressed which in turn effected their sex life. With no sign of Shiloh ending her hunt for Sapphire, Brian decided to be a little bold and quickly turned Skylar around so her front was pinned against the wall.

"Fuck." She moaned when she felt Brian hand snake down her ass and sneak underneath to grab her over her dress pants. He pushed his weight into her and Skylar quickly felt his harden cock up against her back.