Introduction and comments

Hello everyone! Remember I am new on creating these types of books although I do have experience with some books because I have roleplayed and things like that! So! I also have school to deal with so things won't come out so fast. If some of you want your oc's in this book, let me know and message me! 

I want everyone to also know that I take in suggestions for my story to be better, but don't feel bad if I don't add it in! Because sometimes it may not go along with what i am trying to get at. And other times I'll add it in, also if you want you oc in my book, we can discuss what might or might not happen to your oc, but sometimes I'll have a plot twist so I can fool you. DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN! But sometimes, who knows!? 

Also, this story will contain mature contents and violent descriptions so if you do not like those types of things, then DO NOT read this book. Spread it around, I would love that. heck I might even bring YOUR NAME into it as a surprise gift for you!! So if you spread it and tell me, ill reward you.

Here are some things I will give back in rewards
Art:
-custom headshots, full body, ocs, etc
-art I have already made and you can choose!
-color palettes, nature palettes, things like that.
-Some of my art WILL cost but not the way you think! Discord mantaro credits or deviant art, wattpad coins, etc.

Oc's:
I have plenty of oc's so just dm me and ill start listing which ones are taken in another book so that you guys can bid or argue but be polite!

Suggest some things and I might have them!

Share, share, share! You'll get rewarded!!