Prolouge

Midnightflight, Antflower, Willowriver, and Grayfoot walked up to the Moonpool. They touched their noses to it and darkness swallowed them, fire all of a sudden enflames everything around them. Midnightflight yowled out for help as he saw two kits almost catch on fire as they squeal. Antflower came running to him, dodging everything in her path. Grayfoot ran to the yowl as well, he saw the two kits and gasped. 'That was Dustkit and Sandkit!!' He thought to himself. He yowled, "NO! Dustkit! Sandkit!!"  Willowriver ran to the two kits and snatched them up before they caught on fire. She then ran to the three medicine cats. "What in Starclan's name is happening?!" She exclaimed. Midnightflight shook his head, obviously scared to death. "I don't know!"                                                                                                 Right then and there a moan from over the fire, multiple moans. The medicine cats look at each other as a clan cat comes out and its body is covered in blood, torn open, with guts spilling out on its left side, with patches of fur missing. Its eyes were glazed over with white. Midnightflight's eyes widened. "What is that?!" He yowled. Willowriver yowled in fear, muffled by fur by holding kits. Grayfoot gasped and trembled in fear. Antflower stepped backwards, stumbling. More and more of these 'cats' came into view. Then it all vanished and they were in Starclan's grounds. Jaguarstar came up to Willowriver and the other medicine cats.

"Shadows will engolf the clans and betray what they once have known. The hawk will swoop in and save the clans for what they were once known for. But even then, things will never stay the same." Jaguarstar finnished the prophecy words and everything went dark.

Midnightflight woke up beside the Moonpool, still shaking after witnessing the gorey and very vivid dream. And the prophecy rang in his ears. 'Shadows will engolf the clans and betray what they once have known. The hawk will swoop in and save the clans what they were once known for. But even then, things will never stay the same.'
                                                                                                               Antflower woke up beside Midnightflight looking at him as if they had been thinking the same thing. "What do you think they meant? Do you think its something that has to do with one of our clans?"

"Of course it has something to do with our clans!" Willowriver hissed. "Why else would it say 'engolf the clans' and 'save the clans' ?!" Willowriver growled and added "Mouse-brain!"

Grayfoot sighed and started to walk out without saying a word. He kept walking through the tight tunnel and reached out in the outside world. It had felt like it had been ages staying in there. He shooked his head and looked up at the sky. He headed back to his own clan.

Willowriver watched him leave, shocked that he didnt say anything about the dream. "What is wrong with him? Is he okay? I better head back as well. Its very dark outside. Bye Antflower and Midnightflight. May Starclan light your path." She meowed as she left the Moonpool and walked throught the tunnel, walked back to her clan.

Midnightflight looked at Antflower and lowered his head. "You too!" He called back to Willowriver. He got up and walked out of the Moonpool and the tunnel with Antflower following after. They both headed back to their own clans.