Allegiances

4 Clans

Iceclan ~

Leader =

Icestar - frosty type of a color(pure white) with light bright blue eyes

Deputy =

Littlestorm - gray shecat with dark gray stripes and white speckled dots all over the body, gray tail bits, with white tail tip. Green eyes.

Medicine cat =

Midnightflight - black cat with white muzzle, chest, little bit on the back, paws, and tail tip. Tom

Warriors =

Rosetuft- roseish tan shecat with darker tan on the bottom of her back going onto her tail.

Frostflame- light brown fur, dark brown masked body. Tom

Browndrop - brown fur with dark brown stripes on tail. Tom

Smokefoot - tan she cat with gray stripes. A dark stripe down the back of the head to the tip of the tail.

Astrohope - dark gray shecat with white speckles on her back, purple eyes.

Apprentices =

Hawkpaw -light gray, grey and dark gray mask, paws and tail tips. Tom(Mentor is Smokefoot)

Shadepaw - really dark gray fur and dark blue eyes. Shecat(Mentor is Rosetuft)

Emberpaw - dark yellow with black stripes and dark green eyes she cat(Mentor is Astrohope)

Honeypaw - yellow and tan shecat with white dots under the eyes and belly unders, and paw right front. (Mentor is Frostflame)

Queens =

Auburnsun - (expecting 3 moons left) white she cat with calico black brown and dark brown colors, left eye blue, right eye green. (Father; unknown)

Shinesnarl - white  she cat with blue eyes, gray and dark gray spots all over the body. (Expecting: due in 2 moons.)  (father unknown)

Kits =

None at the moment

Elders =

Surgorse - tan Tom cat with brown spots and stripes. With bright green eyes.

Deadtail -  white, gray, and block spotted cat with his tail chopped off. Tom

Cloudclan ~

Leader =

Stormstar - Black she cat that has light brown and dark brown mottled fur on the black fur.

Deputy =

Ravenswirl - pure black Tom with circles of white all over his body.

Medicine cat=

Antflower - mottled she cat with bright blue eyes.

Warriors =

Spiralwind - shecat, white with reddish brown spots all over her. Green eyes.

Kestrelflight - Tom, orange cat with white spots from back to tail. Yellow eyes

Leapsong - orange and white she cat with bright blue eyes.

Violetnight- purplish grey shecat with amber eyes.

Apprentices =

Moosepaw - brown and black Tom with bright amber eyes(Mentor is Violetnight)