Chapter Five

Ravenswirl's POV

I walked up to Stormstar, waiting to get an order from her. "Ravenswirl, Swanfeather and Rockyspark, You three go to Iceclan and don't tell Icestar what is going on but just tell her that Me, Stormstar, Miststar, and Boulderstar need Icestar to come to the Gathering because we really need to talk to her. That's all you need to say, now if she doesn't go with you then yowl for one of us." She nodded to me. I nodded and looked at the other two deputies. "Ready to go?" I asked them. They both nodded and I headed away with the two deputies following beside me. I was practically racing through the forest by the time we got half way through. We got to the camp entrance and I walked in first. Everyone was rushing around the camp. "Icestar? Littlestorm?" I called out to the Iceclan leader and deputy. Icestar seen me and hissed, then relaxed. I tilted my head confused. "Icestar, we need to talk." I dipped my head to her as I said that.

Swanfeather walked over to the leader, dippng her head. "Hello, Icestar. There is a problem going on between all the clans. We need to get out of here and fast. We are not trying to boss you around, nor anyone. Just suggesting so you and your clan doesn't die." Swanfeather  had said to the leader. Icestar narrowed her eyes then nodded. Littlestorm had listened in as well, she walked over to Icestar. "Browndrop passed away...He could come back any minute..." Littlestorm had said to Icestar. "Bury him." Icestar said firmly with grief in her mew. I widened my eyes too. 'They are experiencing it already? How did it happen with them? When did it start? Who started it? Who got it first?' I wanted to blurt out all my questions to her but I couldn't. "So are you coming with us?" I asked her. Icestar nodded. "Rosetuft gather all the elders!" She called to her. Rosetuft raced to the elders den, and quickly returned with them. "Done!" Rosetuft answered. "Astrohope! Go get all the apprentices to help!" Littlestorm ordered the warrior.

Soon enough Astrohope returned with the apprentices, just then got ordered around again. "Shadepaw go to the nursery and help Auburnsun. Emberpaw you go to help Shinesnarl, and say I said so." Icestar had said. I sat there listening to everyone get ordered around. Along with Swanfeather and Rockyspark. "Honeypaw, Astrohope, go help Midnightflight gather as many herbs as possible. We need as much herbs as we can grab. Who knows how long it will be until we are able to come back." She said with sadness overflowing her mew. I felt bad for her, she is loosing her clan home, for what she grew up in. I mean I am the same way because I grew up in Cloudclan but this isn't the time to be grieving. Right now, we need to move! "Icestar we need to leave fast! Please, if possible, get your cats to move faster." I said politely. Icestar and Littlestorm nodded and continued to order cats around, but faster this time. "Frostflame, collect as much moss as you can and bedding. Smokefoot protect the camp. Actually Frostflame you guard the camp with Smokefoot. Yowl if anything happens!" They nodded and went out of camp. Finally, everyone was out of there dens after burying Browndrop. No one got hurt thank goodness. "Alright! As much as I would hate to boss you guys around, but Rockyspark, Swanfeather, and I will take the lead. Strongest warriors on the outside and rear, weakest in the middle. Swiftest in the front with us!" I had shouted for everyone to hear. We went out of the camp and Rockyspark told Smokefoot and Frostflame of what to do. They were the swiftest so the went to the front with us. Icestar and Littlestorm were in the front, but on the outside because they were part of the strongest.

We got to the gathering place as I seen the group of warriors we sent out to grab herbs, were back, safe and sound. I sighed with relief. "Stormstar!" I called to her. "We convinced her, well we didn't need to, they lost a warrior. Browndrop, right?" I asked as I turned to Icestar and she nodded. "Yeah, Browndrop." I finished. "I am deeply sorry about your loss. So far we have not lost anyone yet, but I do hope no one does any more than this." Stormstar had said to all the leader's and deputies. "Where to now?" I had asked all the leaders as we heard moans. "They've found us!!" Miststar yowled in fear. "Shush!!" Icestar quieted Miststar down. "Quick! Everyone! Weakest in the middle, Strongest on the outside and around the weak! Swift ones in the back and front to keep everyone up with us!" I yowled and we got into formation. We all headed away from the direction of the groans. We didn't know where we were going to go, but we had to go anywhere else but here. 'May Starclan light our paths. I don't want to die, I don't want my friends and the clans to die...I want us to live...I hope we can live through this. If we don't and we loose a lot of cats, I'll protect everyone and strive on for them! I am dedicated to the clans now. No borders matter, rivals, battles, scents, none of it! It matters that we stay safe.' A moan broke me from my thoughts as I searched the land for where it came from.