Chapter three - Dirty Rocker Boys pt2

I came stumbling out of the bar around 4 am it was last call but that didn't stop the party goers everyone just hung outside.

I whipped out my phone to call a ride it would be here in just five short minutes so all I had to was wait. I sighed standing against the wall it was quite cold but again I'm from sunny sunny California so anywhere was cold.

"Who wants a hug!" One guy shouted to his group of friends, it consisted of three guys and three girls.
"Eww Kairo your sweating profusely" the blond girl laughed, but that didn't stop him from scooping her up into a bone crushing hug.

I laughed at them remembering a time when we were like that, Matt would always do something stupid each time we left a bar.
Especially pulling Val close when he was all hot and sweaty, she hated it and would screaming like a baby.

"Awww babe don't you love me anymore?" He cried to the blonde and she rolled her eyes and forced their lips together. The group of friends broke out into a series of woof whistles and cheers "if only I could get you to kiss me like that." Another guys said wrapping his arms around a girl who seemed to have dark blue hair.

I couldn't make out her face but the sound she made sounded like pure disgust "in your dreams Max!" He clutched his heart pretending to be hurt "damn babe you've been dissing me since high school when are you finally going to give in to the MAX!"

Boy did he have an ego on him but strangely I respected his persistence... since high school.

"Maybe when my looks are gone and I've got nothing else to lose." I laughed at that but only loud enough for me to hear I didn't want to seem rude "oh my god Kairo take our picture I want to remember this night forever." The blonde screamed she and the blue haired girl posed the flash blinked making me wipe my eyes a few times.

"Another!" She yelled, they posed again and again now I knew for sure I wasn't crazy. The blue haired girl was Milany but what was she doing here? And that's when I remembered the Instagram photo she came back home to... get away from me.

I stood there frozen in shock this didn't seem real, like some sort of fucked up montage due to my drunken state. But it was her and she looked absolutely stunning, glowing with radiance and happy.

I felt a pang if guilt brush over me remembering everything we had been through, only know am I realizing most of it was my fault.
A car pulled up and one by one they began to load in, I wanted to speak or scream but I couldn't the lump in my throat was to big.

But as if god himself could hear my thoughts the vehicle stopped moving and out came Milany "wait I forgot my purse!" She pushed past the people in the front of the bar and went inside, seconds later she came back out holding the bag over her head like a trophy.

Maybe I was staring a little to hard because she stopped in her tracks and looked dead at me. Her mouth opened slightly but nothing came out we just sat staring at each other "Milly you coming?" One of the guys shouted at her.

She glanced at me and then back at her friends, it was almost like she wanted to stay and I wish that were true.
"Coming"

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I yelled kicking the curb could this day get any worse? It felt like we had just broken up all over again and on top of that I had no one I could run too.
I calmed myself because indeed I did have a friend, she made me feel good she made feel great. I dug into my pocket pulling out the last of my MOLLY, I swallowed only using the saliva in my mouth. And within a few seconds I started to feel like myself again I smiled.

"Brian Haner?" It was my Uber driver but I had no intention of ending my party tonight "take me to the nearest strip club."