Chapter Nine - The Party Continues

Milly's p.o.v

I came back to the party and immediately was pulled to the side by Matt "what happened?" Of course he hadn't told his friend.
"I think it's best if I let him tell you that" I could feel the tears staring to build up again, he sighed sadly and pulled me close.
"Don't run away from us" and even Matt knew I was at flight risk I don't handle pain well.

"You can't get rid of me that easily" he perched up and I plastered a smile on my face fake it till you make it.
"Let's get you something to drink" I sat down in a chair and moments later Matt came back to me with a plate of food and a cup of Jack.

"Here eat before you drink, I'll get Val to come keep you company" she came stumbling over to me "Heyyy where have you be- what's wrong?" It seemed like her drunk went down a bit at the sight of me.

"Please don't tell Matt he'd kill Brian for being so careless." She sighed heavily and sipped her cup anxiously "what are we going to do with him."

"Absolutely nothing... at this present moment he is someone else's problem. The blonde he came with is pregnant apparently with HIS baby."
Her mouth hung open in shock and I could see the fire building up inside of her "son of a bitch wait till I tell Matt he'll fuck him up good." My eyes went wide and she calmed down "right... I'm sorry we have to be calm."
I nodded biting off a piece of steak that Matt put on the plate "calm and fucking collected."

-

Regular p.o.v

It was 2 am and I was sitting in the dark Lexi was asleep in bed but I wouldn't dare go lay beside her. She didn't deserve my love or affection so until further notice I would take the couch or the guest room.
To say the least I was drunk out of my mind but I still felt like it wasn't enough, no amount of substance could fix the pain in my chest.

I whipped out my phone staring at our old pictures, fuck she's the most beautiful girl ever. I wondered what the rest of her night consisted of, surly she hadn't told anyone. I had yet to receive any threatening text messages from Matt or even Val, I was going to tell them but how? There was nothing I could say to justify the situation I FUCKED UP, and now I had to reap the consequences.

I stumbled into the kitchen tripping over anything in my path, I hadn't eaten in almost two days just drank a shit loud of liquor. The last thing on my mind was food I was still trying to get back on track from hotel hopping for almost a month.
I walked around the condo just knocking shit down I was in a reckless mood and I didn't care how much noise I made.
Lexi came walking out my bedroom groggy rubbing her eyes "Brian your wasted come to my bed." I gritted my teeth holding back my rage only for my unborn child of course.

"I'll sleep when I'm dead" I slurred drawing out my words, she scrunched up her face and stomped back to bed. I rolled my eyes falling back onto the couch, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. And if I wasn't so drunk I probably would have jumped for joy, a sweatshirt but it wasn't mine. It was Milany's I held it up to nose and inhaled, thank god it still smelled like her maybe I would be able to rest tonight.

I laid back and kicked my feet up, I wrapped my arms securely around the sweater and each time I breathed I got a little more of her scent.
I love that women and I don't intend on letting her go not by a long shot, whatever happens she'll always be the one for me forever and always.