Chapter Sixteen - Somethings brewing

A couple days have passed since the incident and from my understanding Milany and Chris were still together. I don't know what kind of fucked up daddy issues she has but it's never okay for a man to touch a women.

I sulked around the apartment and didn't say much to Lexi who STILL hadn't gained a pound, soon I would have to confront her. But would I look like a dick? I mean after all I was the one who told her to pack her shit and come with me.
My intentions were pure not wanting her to become a single mother, I may be a total fuck up but I'd never abandon a child.

It was almost June and the heat in Huntington Beach was nothing to play with. Unless I had to there was no way I'd leave the house, I just sat around watching ESPN all day.

"Hey I'm heading out with Tiffany do you want me to pick up anything for the apartment?" Lexi called out from the bedroom, I made a mental note of all the things we needed.

"Milk, bread, eggs and fruit" I yelled back, she didn't respond but came bouncing out of the room seconds later. I took one glance in her direction but did a double take once I noticed something different about her.

"So what I'm finally starting to show... do you think I'm fat?" She says with a hint of sadness in her voice. "What? No way you look great for someone who's almost five months pregnant."

I got up and placed my hand on her stomach, she tensed up at first probably out of shock. But then a warm smile appeared on her lips "I'm so happy to see you smile" she said.

I looked at her once more noticing something that wasn't there before... Lexi was beautiful... stunning. But why did it take me so long to see that, her blonde hair was anything but fake and I've come to realize her breast were huge and perky naturally.
"You look great Lex" she blinked hard at me a few times her jaw dropping slightly "wow I have a nickname now too?"

I rolled my eyes playfully at her this one was definitely a hand full "I'm sorry for being such a dick towards you these last few months, I've just been trying to figure ev-"

"Listen it's okay I didn't expect for us to get here and all of a sudden you become Prince Charming. I'm happy with the way things are going but... a little more affection would be nice."

And that's when I realized I barley touched her the entire time she's been here, so I pulled her in for a squeeze.
"I'm so sorry I promise to be more available for you" I placed a soft kiss on her forehead causing her to turn a deep shade of red.

"Now go your friends are waiting for you" she nodded and untangled herself from my grasp and headed towards the door.

"I'll be back before 10"