Chapter Seventeen - Stupid girl

" I said fucking tell me Milany!" Chris spat taking a step closer to me with each word, I flinched bracing myself.

"What a stupid girl... or should I say bitch" he shoved into the wall and lowered his head so we were at the same level. I cringed feeling his hot breath against my face, "Chris I told you already nothing happened he stayed because the others did."

Somehow Chris found out that he was the only person who left the party, and felt completely disrespected "bullshit I know you slept with him."

I got tired and had enough of the bullying and accusations, it was time for me to stop biting my tongue.
"You know what screw you Chris! Do you know what you are? A fucking cry baby that pushes girls around."

SLAP!

He laughed deeply and took a few steps back gripping onto the side of the table. He titled his head to the side and gave me a wicked grin, I stood there shocked clutching the side of my face it stung... bad.

"Now you should know how this goes, listen to what I say and we won't have any problems. But if you don't..." he pulled something out of his pocket and set it down on the table. I wanted to scream for help once I realized it was gun, "then I'll have no choice but to hurt you."

"Who are you?" I gasped out in a shaky breath, he laughed once more coming closer "wouldn't you like to know." He gripped the back of my head then smashed his lips on to mine, kissing me hungrily and I could have puked.

"I'm going out babe and when I get home dinner better ready" I was tongue tied since when was this his HOME?
"Now I'll be with Tyler call me if you need anything" but I did need something... help.

He left and I slid down the wall and finally burst into tears, I cried so hard that I couldn't even breath. How could this be happening to me again, Chris was perfect or at least he was when we first met. Why didn't I see the signs, clingy, over protective and a temper the size of Texas.

I was scared and alone no way would I drag Matt and Val into this, it just wouldn't be right. So I decided to keep shut and roll with it because I'm a fighter and I don't lose easily.
Picking myself up off the floor I had an idea, if I couldn't get him to leave me I'll force him to.

Now what is Chris's favorite thing about me? It had to have been my hair, he loves the length and body of it. Also my hair was dark and he said it made my blue eyes pop, I decided to give myself a makeover.

I went into the bathroom and reached underneath the sink, there was a few bottle of hair dye and bleach. But first I grabbed the scissors and started to snip it all away, my hair was long way down my back so I cut it to just after my shoulders.

I then sectioned my hair into four parts and lathered the bleach into it, let's see how he likes a red head.

-
-
-
I finished my hair a little after 1 am and I instantly collapsed into bed, but then I woke up a few hours later. It was 4 am when I rolled out of bed and peeked my head into the hallway, and there they were. Chris and a bunch of his friends that I've never met before, they were loud drinking and smoking while watching some boxing ppv.

The door made an awful squeaking sound causing Chris eyes to shoot in my direction "Milly baby" he beamed.
I was confused as to why he was so happy to see me "come sit with me and the boys babe." And that's when it hit me, this was all an act "no thanks but can you guys turn it down some I'm trying to sleep."

He nodded blowing a few kisses at me "I'll be there in a bit" I rolled my eyes and went back to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep so I sat awake thinking about a time when things weren't so shitty. I missed Brian he would never hurt me, sure he was jealous but it was only because he loved me. I was his and he was mine and I failed to incorporate that into my daily life, If only I hadn't been so stubborn then maybe I'd still be happy.

Chris came stumbling to bed an hour later and pulled me close, he kissed my neck a few times and then drifted off into sleep.