chapter thirteen

Frank was possibly the best person Gerard had ever met.

Gerard decided this as he stared down at the sleeping boy, the rising sun just beginning to spill light in from between the splits in the curtain. The kid was super fucking worn out or something, because he hadn't woken up during the five times in the night Gerard had gone to pee, or when Gerard had ungracefully clambered out of bed ten minutes ago while still half-asleep to work something out in the sink, because FUCK showers, Gerard didn't fuck with that level of hygiene.

Pulling on boxers and his uniform pants lazily, Gerard got back into his bed, squeezing in around Frank, who was taking up the majority of it. Gerard half criticized the bed for being so small, and half called himself out for being a dumbass as he pushed his hands to the sheets, making the bed bigger. He wasn't as good at things like this as Frank, but the bed seemed to turn out okay as he sat in it.

Frank had most of the blankets pulled to his chest and tucked under his chin in the place of a stuffed animal, or something of the sorts. His face was turned toward the bed, and his shoulders were rolled up protectively.

Gerard decided against waking him up and thanked the dance for cancelling all classes for today. He didn't think he could deal with teachers right now, anyway.

He let out a yawn and his throat cracked, feeling sore as fuck when he swallowed. Jesus, that boy. The corners of his mouth twitching upward, Gerard put a hand on his neck, dissolving the pain with magic. The raw feeling didn't go away entirely, but it minimized a bit. It had been a long-ass time since he'd sucked dick, but Gerard wasn't complaining. He'd had a nice time doing it.

After he had finished, Frank had almost started crying when he told Gerard that he couldn't do it back. Gerard had possibly felt like the worst human in the world right then, because it was HIS OWN fault that Frank thought he'd have to do it BACK and ARG why didn't Frank realize that wasn't the point of Gerard's blow job. The point was that he'd maybe never sleep in the same bed as Frank again if everything went well at the dance, and that he really wanted to do something like blow Frank and that was REALLY all he wanted and he was PERFECTLY HAPPY jerking himself off because Frank was there and that was enough and AHHH.

Gerard huffed, bonking his head back lightly against the wall. Frank rolled over in his sleep, and Gerard pushed the boy's leg with his toe. Fucking cute.

Frank murmured something, lifting his head and blinking his eyes. "Is it morning?" His hair was messy, and he rubbed at it, making it worse.

"Yeah," Gerard nodded as Frank sat up, stretching. "What time is it? Did we miss– I'm not wearing pants."

"You're not." Gerard agreed, and Frank made a weird, groggy face at him, awkwardly getting to his feet and looking around for some clothes.

"Where the hell are my clean pants," Frank mumbled, and Gerard laughed.

"I don't know, but keep looking." He teased. "You're giving me a great view of your ass while you do it."

"Mrrgh, stop. I'm going to take a shower soon," Frank found his clothes, putting them on clumsily. "I really need to hit something, though. It's the only way I'm going to fucking wake up."

"You're acting like you've never gotten blown before," Gerard said, knowing very well from last night that he hadn't. Frank flipped him off, going to the mirror and making a lame attempt to brush out his hair. "Nope. No mouths on this ugly dick."

"Hey, no bullying your dick!" Gerard protested. "Keep that up and I'll take custody of it. No more abusive home for you dick."

"You're the only one here who abuses my dick," Frank said, covering his mouth with one hand after the words came out. Gerard burst into laughter as Frank muttered something about going to shower as he went into the bathroom. The sound of water running came a few moments later, and a different sound a few minutes after that.

"I can HEAR you!" Gerard called through the door. There was a small yelp of fear from Frank, before Gerard's ears were filled with something. Under further inspection, Gerard found them to be earplugs. Dope.

Gerard was finding it increasingly difficult not to just listen to Frank's thoughts and find out what he was doing for himself. Forcing himself away from the bathroom door, Gerard threw on a shirt and slunk into the hallway, yanking out the earplugs.

The halls were already getting crowded with people presumably heading down to breakfast. It didn't take long for Gerard to spot Ray and Bob, or rather, for them to spot him.

"You look," Bob said as he marched up to him. "More freshly fucked than usual."

"Why thank you," Gerard said, dodging Ray's grab for his arm. "But Frank is heterosexual and going with Jamia to the dance, so –"

"The dance, hm?" A cold voice said behind them.

The three spun to see Jamia standing there in a tight, pink dress, with her hair done tightly. It was intimidating. Gerard swallowed. "Uh, yeah?" He said, forcing his voice to sound casual. "He's my roommate, he told me you were going – "

"I don't know what kind of institution you thought we were running," Jamia said darkly. "If you were assuming that we didn't have cameras."

Fuck, Bob growled, and Gerard paled. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Maybe a reminder would help?" Jamia asked, studying her nails. "Like, the fact that you're both gay? And planning to take over the fucking school?" She spat the last two words viciously.

To clarify, I would ALSO fuck a girl, Gerard shot a sidelong glance at Bob and Ray, before turning back to Jamia and lifting his chin defiantly. "You can't stop us," He said, eyeing her, and Jamia smiled. "You can't do it without Frank, can you?"

Gerard froze. "You can't do anything to him," He said warningly. "He's – We're immortal."

"Maybe so," Jamia shrugged. "But he can't use his powers if he's not awake."

Frank, get the fuck out of there! Gerard shouted urgently, doubting that Frank could hear him. The boy had a hard time keeping his thoughts straight in crowds, and the halls were packed right now. He was probably too late anyway – Jamia knew better than to tell him beforehand.

Dread pitted in Gerard's stomach as Frank was carried out by nurses in a stretcher, motionless. His hair was still wet from the shower, and the last few buttons around his collar weren't buttoned up yet. Fuck, were they just going to keep him asleep? And for how long?

Forever?

"Frank!" Gerard made a lunge for the boy – maybe he could wake him up – but my quickly stopped by a white-hot pain in his arm. "Leave him alone," Jamia ordered, lowering the knife in her hand. Gerard grimaced, rubbing two fingers over the gash. His fingers made the wound sting as it healed, but the blood remained.

"You only asked him to the dance so you could do this," Gerard realized, and Jamia sighed. "It was going to be so much cleaner," She complained. "But then you had to come and ruin it." With a titter, Jamia turned and strode off, her dress swishing around her thighs.

"She's kind of really hot," Ray said, and Bob smacked him over the head.

we just had like a 3 hour lecture on sexting at school save me

vote for them frogg rights