Finding out Chapter 1

" Where did you get that cute dress?! " Donna asks as she looks at my dress. " I swear, you have the best taste in the entire world. " 

I laugh and shake my head. 

" Are you gonna wear that fifties dress you wore last week tomorrow for the last day of school? OM goodness. I love that dress! " Charlotte says happily. 

" I'm not wearing that dress tomorrow...I'm gonna wear a new dress I got from the thrift shop. I recycled it. " I smile proudly. 

" You recycle ninety-five percent of the things you wear. You should become a fashion designer. " Donna smiles. 

" I don't know. I kinda wanna work in your dad's garage. I like fixing cars. It's really fun. " 

" Hey guys! Who's excited for the end of school?! " Greg asks wrapping his arms around me and Charlotte. 

Kiethie and Andre walk over, laughing like maniacs. Kiethie smiles at Donna and she practically dies in happiness. She has a huge crush on Kiethie. 

" I am. " Charlotte smiles. 

" Me too. " I sigh. " I get to work at the garage more. And hang out with you guys as well. " 

" Come on guys! We're gonna miss the bus!!! " Andre rushes us to the bus. Nick lazily smiles at us and his multiple personalities show a bit. 

After an almost fatal death ride, Nick finally stops the bus at my house. I wave to my friends before I hop off. 

I walk into the house to hear dad stressing while talking on the phone with someone. " Yes. Yes! I know. Tomorrow. I'll be there. No. Don't. I won't. Yes! I promise! Fine. Bye. " Dad hangs up and sighs. 

" Um, hi dad. " I wave a bit. 

" Hey Maxon. " He sits down. 

" What's wrong? Why were you pulling at your hair on the phone? " 

" Well, you have a brother? " 

My eyes widen and dad smiles nervously. " A what?! "