Embarrassed Chapter 19

Last night, was awesome!! Everything after the kiss was so fun and not as awkward as I thought it would be. 

Greg and I stayed up pretty late, eating any junk food we could find, watching movies, laughing, messing around, and just having fun. I don't think I've ever had as much fun as I had yesterday. 

It's kinda nice and relieving to know Greg likes me and not someone else. I was a little jealous that he might like someone else. I was also kinda hurt he didn't tell me. It all worked out in the end. I wouldn't change anything from how it is now. 

" Hey, Maxi. Are you alright? You look a little...dazed off. " Dad looks at me worriedly. 

I smile. " Yeah. " I sigh happily. " I'm just fine. " 

" Oh good lord. You've discovered boys. " Dad sighs. " I knew this day would come. Where did I put my shot gun? " 

I blush and smack his arm. " Stop it dad. " 

He smiles but then he turns serious again. " I don't know who he is, but if he hurts you, you can bet I'll be on his as-" 

" Dad! Language. " I smack his arm. 

" Sorry. Sorry. " Dad sighs. " I'll be on his butt, faster than you can say jabberwacki. " He turns to Braden who's watching us. " And I'll send your brother on him too. " 

" You're embarrassing me. Please stop. " I sigh. 

" Me? Embarrass you? When? I have never! " He puts a hand to his heart and acts dramatic. " I am hurt Maxon. When have I ever embarrassed you? " 

" Hmm. " I tap my chin. " Where to start. Let's see. There was Ginny Lee's wedding-" 

" I can't help it if there's an attractive woman sitting next to me and I- " 

" Don't even start dad. " I warn. " That was Ginny's mother in law!! Good heavens! You can't keep your hands to yourself! Or your mouth. " 

Dad nods. " Yeah. I suppose you're right. But that was then. " 

" What about at Tom Adam's wedding? You know, your cousin, twice removed. You brought his ex, to the wedding! That was last month! " 

Dad chuckles at the memory. " That was one heck of a night. Whooh. " 

I sigh and slap myself. " You never learn. " 

" I guess I don't. Oh well. " Dad leans against the couch and turns on the TV. " Now, who's on for another episode of Supernatural? "