Surprise? Chapter 21

Okay, I don't remember how old all the kids are and the other kids are in Grown Ups Two, so I'm going to guess.

-N

Five Years Later...

Third P.O.V.

The door opens with a slam and in walks a very angry blonde-haired man. This man, the one who's had the same haircut for the past...let's not even go there years, looks around ferociously. The banana in his hands, well past squished and dead. " GREGORY FEDOR!! " He yells, his loud, angry voice booming loudly through the small apartment. His son, a boy with blondish brown hair, follows right behind him. The muscled son, rubs the back of his neck, knowing what's about to take place.

A young woman with light dirty blonde hair runs into the room, her eyes widening when she sees who's at the door.

A man, also young but male and with brown hair, hurries in behind her, his phone clutched in his hands.

" YOU!! " The older man, the father of the girl, yells in anger as he points at the younger brunette. " You're dead! DEAD!! " He roars while shaking his banana clad hand in the air. The small detail this older man forgets at the moment is that he's a great amount shorter than the younger man. " I'm going to KILL YOU!! KILL YOU I SAY!! HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!! " The man runs towards the younger man, Greg, and pushes him against the wall.

To shocked to comprehend and stop the man in front of him from pushing him back, Greg stares down at the man and then looks over at the love of his life in fear.

" HOW COULD YOU!!! YOU GOT HER PREGNANT?! ARE YOU INSANE!! "

The girl's eyes widen as she finally understands what's going on. She runs to her father, the lunatic trying to kill Greg, and turns to glare at her older brother while trying to pull her father off. " BRADEN!! What did I tell you?! How could you tell him?! I told you we were going to tell him at dinner on Sunday! At the party!! "

" Sorry, Maxi. I just.. couldn't keep this big of a secret. " Braden apologizes.

Maxon huffs and turns back to her father who's shaking his banana fist at Greg while yelling words too grumbled up and angry for her to fully understand. " Dad! DAD!! STOP!! "

" You got my little girl pregnant! " Higgins goes on. " How could you!!! I told you, if you ever touched her, I'd kill you! "

" Dad!! We're married! " Maxon yells while yanking her dads' arm off her husband's neck.

Maxon's P.O.V.

" Oh..." My dad sighs. " Right. " Dad runs his hand through his hair, still glaring at Greg. " I just forgot...since..well, I heard this news. "

" Yeah. " I roll my eyes and pull Greg farther away from my dad. I send him an apologetic smile and Greg shrugs it off, replying with an uneasy smile. " Are you okay? "

" I'm a little freaked out but I knew this was coming. I mean, you're dad's not the calmest guy when it comes to life-changing news. Remember what he did when we told him about our engagement? My dad's still crying over his car. "

I nod. My dad took a chainsaw to Lenny's car, thinking that the car was Greg's. It wasn't a nice site. I'm pretty sure the F.B.I. is still looking into the damaged car.

My dad stumbles back, staring at the ground.

" Whoa! Dad, are you alright? " I help my confused looking dad to the couch.

" Yeah...yeah...I'm just...wow. You're going to be a mom? And...Greg's the dad? " My dad asks no one in general.

" Um, yeah. " I nod. " Greg's the dad. "

" I'm gonna be a grandfather? " My dad stares off into space.

" Yes. Yes, you are, dad. You're going to be a grandpa. " I sit down next to my dad.

" I'm too young to be a grandpa..." My dad whines. " And you're too young to be a mom. "

I roll my eyes and smile a bit at my dad. " It's too late to go back now. "

" Yeah. " My dad nods with a sigh. " Well, " He jumps up and smiles. " I better get your old car seat and crib out. "

" You kept all my stuff?" I ask, a little shocked. I didn't think my dad kept that stuff. Where has he kept all my stuff? I know every inch of the house we lived in growing up, and I don't remember ever seeing my old stuff.

" Yeah. " My dad nods. " I kept it all. I'm a bit of a...hoarder when it comes to your stuff. I mean, I thought holding onto everything would keep you, my little girl, forever, but I guess that didn't work. I mean...look at you now. You're going to have a kid of your own. " My dad sighs sadly.

" Oh, dad. " I hug my dad, leaning my head on his shoulder. " I'll always be your little girl. It's just now that...I'm going to be your little girl with a husband and kid. "

Dad nods. " I know. "

I let go of my dad and smile.

My dad looks over at Greg. " Well, congratulations, you two. Greg, " My dad clamps his hand tightly on Greg's shoulder. " you're going to take good care of my daughter and the baby, right? " He says sternly more than asks. " Because, if anything happens to those two, anything, I will kill you. " He smiles while talking.

" Y-yes, sir. I'll take excellent care of them. " Greg says nervously.

" Dad, stop making Greg nervous. " I glance over at my brother who's still standing by the door. " And Braden, come inside. Don't just stand there, bro. You're welcome into the house, you know. " I

" Do you know what the gender is yet? " Braden asks while closing the apartment door behind him.

" Not yet. We have to wait a few more months until we'll find out if we're having a boy or girl. " I smile slightly.

" I'm going to get your baby things. " Dad nods. I think he's still trying to wrap his head around everything.

Okay. Two people down.

Although this might not be the ideal way of telling my dad about the new coming family member, at least it's over with.

Now the only people left to tell is....everyone else that we know.