Burpsnart Chapter 9

" What's a burpsnarp? " Braden asks as dad goes on about his weird friends. 

" Basically, he burps, sneezes, and farts at the same time. " I drop my pizza in the box. 

" I'm done. You men. Too gross. " I eye the pizza sadly as Braden and dad laugh. 

" He goes..." Dad demonstrates. He brups, sneezes, and farts. It's disgusting. They both laugh. " I think I just shat myself. " 

" Aw dad! " I cringe and cover my face. " How am I related to you again?! " I shake my head and they both laugh again. 

" So Lenny's throwing a party. It's a themed party. " Dad nods. 

" Themed? " Braden asks. " What's the theme? " 

" The eighties. " 

" The eighties? " I ask 

" The eighties. " Dad nods. " I thought, Braden and I could go as Hull and Oates. " He gestures to Braden and himself. 

" Yeah. " Braden nods with a smile. 

" Yeah. " Dad says. 

" What is that? Like a cereal? " Braden asks. 

" No. " Dad shakes his head. 

" They're like a band I think. " I say looking at dad. 

He nods. " Alright. We've got about two hours until I need to take you to work Maxon, and we need to find you a costume. I already have the Hull and Oates outfits. " 

" Why do you have Hull and Oates outfits? " 

" Lenny and I dressed up as Hull and Oates many many year ago. " Dad stands up. " Alright. Who's ready to go? "