College Kids Chapter 13

Frat kids. Yay. 

I recognize some of these guys. Oh, there's the one who was asking for my number earlier. And the one who was all over me earlier. That guy looks like a modern day Abe Lincoln. Hmm....interesting. 

I see the girl who handed us the beers the other day is still drunk. I'm not surprised. I bet she drinks more beer than she does water. Ooh. That's not gonna be fun later on. Is it me or does it look like most of the girls here belong in the circus. They've got on more layers of make up then Bozo the Clown. 

Mr Chatty McChatterson is going on and on about how my dad and his friends destroyed their frat house. I don't think dad would do that. Or would he? He's done a lot weird stuff. Stuff I don't even want to explain. 

How have I lived this long with these people and not had to go see a shrink yet? I'm surprised. Oh gosh. My bus driver's here. In his underwear. Is that a...is that a pee stain? Eww. That's nasty. And he's taking some meds. Okay. This is weird. I don't think I'm going to be able to unburn this horrible image out of my mind. 

Some guy mocks Roxanne. Rude. Manners people. Manners. Just because this guy dyed his hair, painstaking blonde, does not mean he's all that. Jeez. Throw on a puka shell and some flip flops and suddenly, you're cool. That isn't how the world works. 

The frat boys get all dramatic and some guy smashes their lacrosse stick on the ground. 

" They didn't do it. " Braden steps forward as he talks. I raise an eyebrow. What? I can believe it actually. " Me do it. " Boy, by the end of tonight, I'm going to be the only one in my family without a criminal record. I feel like the odd man out. 

" Don't try to cover for him Z-Dog! " Some dude yells. I like the color of pink on his shorts. They're nice. 

" Who's Z-Dog? " Lenny asks with a confused look. 

" We know they're trying to get back at us for making them do that naked plunge in out swimming hole. " The leader of the group says while scanning the crowd. I blush as I remember what I saw the guys doing. Ew!!!

" You're swimming hole? I've been swimming at the quarry since I was eight years old. " Deanne gestures to herself. 

" Apparently everybody in this dumb town, has been swimming there since they were eight years old. " The leader says in annoyance. " I guess nobody wants to leave this dump because they're too busy sucking! " 

Wow. I would not want to go to court with this guy. The judge would call as close to the case after only a few minutes and give him whatever he wants just to shut him up. He's so dramatic. 

The college kids cheer and yell as they agree. The ' I'm better than everyone ' guy and the leader do some hand shake that lasts seven thousand years. Congratulations boys. I am officially seven thousand and seventeen years old. 

" We'll finish later. " The leader cuts the hand shake short.  

" Hey smart guy! " My boss, Bailey yells. " Lenny Feder left this town, moved to Hollywood, made big bucks, probably more money than all you brainiacs put together ever will. " He did. You tell 'em boss. " But guess what, he came back here. 'Cause this beautiful town is his home. And it'll always be his home. " Bailey nods at Lenny and takes a swig of beer. 

" Well, that was just a moving testament to this community, bro! " Puka shells says. " But we didn't come here to hear any lame speeches. " Rude. " We came to kick some old, smelly, butt! " Excuse me? I am not that old. I am seventeen for crying out loud. This bozo is older than me! Who's he calling old? He turns around and the leader hits his butt. Okay. That's...okay..Uh. Boys. 

" Fellas, we may be old. " Lenny folds his arms as he talks. 

" We may be smelly. " Dad chirps in. 

" We may really be boys! " Deanne yells and she, Roxanne, and Sally all point to dad's girlfriend. 

" But the only one's getting their butts kicked around here, is gonna be you spoiled, " Eric starts. " privileged, uppity, preppy D-bags. " My words exactly Eric. Preach it dude. 

Leader boy obviously isn't happy with Eric's words. He pushes up his sleeves, getting ready for a fight. Really? A fight? I just got this outfit. Oh well. I'm glad I didn't get a really short one. I'd be so embarrassed if someone accidentally saw my underwear and, you know, everything. 

" " You hear that? " Kurt asks. I like his Prince outfit. It's pretty cool and really purple. " Now let's get busy! " Kurt yells. 

Fight time. Get ready to get your butts whipped guys.