Fists Up Chapter 14

College kids and everyone at the party runs towards each other, ready to kick the other person's butt. Sally and Deanne raise their beer bottles high in the air and bring it down on some kids' heads. Ouch. Someone's gonna have a mark. 

Charlotte and the band sing as the fight goes on. 

Oh. I don't really want to fight. Man, why does everyone always drag me into these things? I trip a girl and kick her out of the way as she scratches my leg. Ouch! Her nails are a mile long! Someone should get her nail clippers for her birthday or maybe even funeral. 

A boy sneaks up behind me and scream as he grabs me. I kick him in the gut and he lets go with a thud as he falls. I pant and kick him. Thank goodness I picked shoes with very hard, very painful heels that will leave a bruise. The guy crumples and I smirk. " You don't take a girl up by surprise like that. " 

Hey, if any dudes get on my bad side in the future, I'll just throw these shoes at them. It'll teach them, not to mess with me. 

" Come on son! Come on daughter! " Dad says loudly. I help Braden with a boy who just won't seem to fall down. " You ain't tough! " Dad yells as he watches us beat up the guy. " Hit him! " I kick him towards Braden with my heels and he groans in pain. Braden finishes him off and pushes him away from us. He falls to the ground with a cry of pain. You messed with the wrongs siblings, bro. " Yeah Braden! Yes Maxi! Whoo! Yeah! Dang! You got him! " Dad cheers. 

I fight another boy as a man runs towards dad. I get a slap to the face and I gasp. Abuser! No no no. He ain't getting away with this. Nuhu. I won't let that happen. I push him down and punch him. He yells out and I move on to the next person. 

I smile a bit as Kurt and Deanne fight off a guy together. Aww. It's mean, but so cute at the same time. True love. If you and the love of your life can take down a guy and find time to kiss during it all, ya can do it all. 

Dad's girlfriend takes out the boy who was after dad and dad hugs her. 

I gag as I turn to see the bus driver and Eric's dog, kissing. Ew. Nasty. I didn't think he's swoop down to that level. Oh man. Poor dog.

I look away and shiver in disgust. I take out a few more people. As I turn around, I spot the drunk girl kicking Greg where the sun doesn't shine. Ouch. I run over to the girl, and push her out of the way. " Hey. " I smile at Greg a little breathless. " Ya okay? " 

He nods. " Yeah. " His voice is a little strained. " Just fine. Thanks. " 

I nod. " Where's Nancy? " I ask as I look around for her. 

" She ditched me when the fight started. She went home. I guess she didn't want to be part of it all. " Greg rolls his eyes. 

I try to hold the smile back. I'm happy she's not here, but I'm sad he likes her. " Sorry Greg. " 

He shrugs. " Eh. She wasn't the girl I was after really anyway. " He punches a boy who runs towards us and I fight next to him. What girl is he into? Who does he like? Why wasn't I aware of this? I thought he liked Nancy. 

Becky hands the leader a monkey and I smirk. I know what's going on. You sly sly girl. The deer that attacked the Feders runs at the leader and attacks him. He might wanna get that looked at. The college kids run as the deer attacks and Roxanne runs to her husband who's lying on the grass. Penny, Roxanne's assistant pushes her away and I frown. What the...? Roxanne kicks her away and smirks. She helps Lenny up. She kissed him and I smile. 

Love. They're in love.