Chapter 16

Too Many Blondes

Lila wanted to rip the smiling face off of that girl.

Everywhere she looked.

Marinette.

Everything she heard

Marinette

Even the heroes of Paris.

MARINETTE

There was a point in time when she was able to tear the sweet look off her face. When she had chewed her down to her weakest point. When she was controllable. And now, she was living her best life. While Lila was in her room tearing her hair out, Marinette ruined her life.

She. Ruined. Everything.

Lila's had miscalculated, underestimated the class. And she hated it.

When they found out she lied, it wasn't a problem. One class wasn't a big deal especially with how gullible they are. But she wasn't expecting, for Alya. To do something so big. She posted on her world-famous blog. A warning about a girl.

the girl was her.

It was a long post about what Alya had done. And what she had done. And to finish it off.

Punisher's video.

Cold. Solid. Evidence.

It wouldn't have mattered if she told her other friends. It wouldn't have mattered if her blog was small and simple.

But a world-famous blog post would spread like wildfire.

No matter how many schools she went to. No one would believe her now, not even her own mother. She had been stripped of her rank, her authority, her power. The one skill she had was being slick with her tongue. the skill that got her anything. And now it was useless.

Not only was her throne destroyed, so was her crown, her riches, her defenses, her castle, her kingdom.

It wasn't supposed to be like this, how could lowly tools like them destroy someone like her. It wasn't right.

It's all because of Marinette, Marinette Dupain Cheng.

She hated her. She hated that girl so much. Even more than Ladybug. To her raven black hair to the putrid smile. She wanted her to burn. She wanted her to get the same treatment she has. For her reality to fall apart in shambles. To watch her world, burn to ashes. For HER throne to come crashing down. To have everything stolen from her.

Over and over again....

Let's see how you like it....Marinette Dupain Cheng

Marinette happily sewed. She was wearing a white V-neck flare tunic with long sleeves, a necklace with small Ladybug and Chat Noir charms attached, and cherry blossom pink pants. Her hands steadily moving the cloth up as the machine went up and down. She smiled. There was a stomping coming closer and closer and then a loud sound of slamming burst through the room.

There was Bridgette.

Marinette was unfazed.

"MARINETTE!"

The ravenette had been used to it at this point. "Yes?"

Bridgette outstretched her arms and walked over to Marinette wrapping her arms her. "I love youuuu" She said with a childish voice. Marinette giggled softly. Bridgette grinned. "You're so talented."