Chapter 1

Hey guys, Cheryl here. Welcome to Chapter 1 of Book 1: New Revelations! (Yay!) Be sure to also check out my other two Miraculous Ladybug Fanfic: The Real Victim and I like... I'm sure that you guys will love them, as well as this fanfic. Now, without further ado, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

"Once again, Ladybug and Chat Noir saved Paris from Hawkmoth's akumatized villain. We will forever be in debt to these great heroes who have saved our lives time and time again for nearly two decades." Manon Chamack reported. I glanced at the television clock and realised that it was almost 10. We had school the next day. I turned off the television with a sigh.

Manon was our babysitter when Hugo and I were young. Now that I'm 16, Mom and Dad think that I should be able to handle taking care of my two younger brothers. So here I am now, taking care of Hugo and Louis, while Mom and Dad went out on a date night.

I stood up from my comfortable position on the couch and stretched, muscles sore from being in the same position for a long time. Hugo was sitting down on the floor with Louis sitting on his lap. The three of us are incredibly close, not like my best friend Alyssa and her twin brother Alan, who were arguing all the time.

Hugo, 11, looked up at me expectantly, waiting for instructions on what to do next. I said, "Hugo, take Louis to his bedroom, please. And get him ready for bed. I'm gonna go into Mom and Dad's room to go get some blankets for us." Hugo nodded and nudged Louis with his knee, bouncing Louis, 5, lightly. Hugo picked Louis up and said, "Come on, champ, let's get you to bed." Together, they climbed the stairs to the second floor and entered the third room on the right, Louis' bedroom.

Before heading to Mom and Dad's room, I looked around at the mess Hugo and Louis had made in the living room. We had a movie marathon before the news interrupted it. There was popcorn all over the floor from when Hugo and Louis had a mini food fight while I went to the toilet. There was a coke puddle on the floor from when I accidentally spilled some while trying to whack Hugo on the head because he had said something ridiculous. The living room was utter chaos. Mom and Dad will be furious when they come home and see this mess, even though they hardly get mad.

This was true. Marinette and Adrien Agreste were probably the most cheerful parents on Earth. Mom clearly had her cheerful nature since young, seeing as Grandma Sabine and Grandpa Tom were always so cheerful and optimistic. Dad must have gotten a lot happier after meeting Mom. Even though it would make for a very cliche love story. Grandpa Gabriel, or GG as I like to call him, was always very strict with Dad. GG must've loosened up after my siblings and I came into the world, because he always greets us with warm smiles.

I sighed and called out for Hugo. He bounded down the stairs, slid on the tiled floor, came to a stop next to me and asked, "Hey sis, what do you need me for?" I turned to look at him with an incredulous look on my face, then gestured at the mess that we had made. Hugo nodded, then raced off to find a vacuum cleaner while I went to find a mop. This is our usual routine. Every time we have a movie marathon, there will always be a big mess, especially when we were all alone with no parental supervision. So I would always clean up all the liquids and Hugo would always clean up the solids, most of the time by vacuuming all the foods up.

I quickly mopped up the coke while Hugo sucked up all the popcorn and popcorn bits. He grumbled, "Why can't we have one of the maids or butlers do this?" I rolled my eyes before answering. Hugo always asked this whenever we had to clean something up, and I always gave the same answer. "Hugo, first of all, the maids and butlers already went home. Second of all, you know Mom and Dad want us to be independent and stuff. Remember we can't always rely on people to do stuff for us." When I turned around to face Hugo, I found out that he was using his hands to mimic me talking.