Chapter 10

Hey guys, Cheryl here. Welcome to Chapter 10 of Book 1: New Revelations. I have an idea for a new book. I'm going to publish it once I finish writing the entire book. I don't know when that will be, but I hope you guys will go check it out. 

Btw, shoutout to Zoeljy L!!! She's my best friend in real life!!! (HI!!!) Now, without further ado, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel's POV

I stood, watching over the scene with a wicked gleam in my eyes. Everything was going according to plan.

"Ah, Ladybug and Chat Noir have finally joined us. I knew Ladybug and Chat Noir will do anything to save their precious little daughter. This is the perfect opportunity to get their miraculous! I'm sorry I have to involve you, dearest Emma, but I need Ladybug's earrings and Chat Noir's ring. And I'll stop at nothing to get them!"

Emma's POV

"LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER!"

My head jerked up, surprised at the sudden shout. Standing on a roof not far from where I was held captive was Ladybug and Chat Noir. No. Mom and Dad. Ladybug was livid. Her face was a bright shade of red, and she was staring murderously at the akumatized victim. Her fists were clenched tight and her jaw was set. Chat Noir had his hand on his extended baton, looking worriedly at me, Ladybug and the people down on the streets. They had heard what Ladybug had exclaimed, loud and clear.

"WHAT?!" another person exclaimed almost as loudly. I looked down and saw Mrs Lahiffe standing there with Mr Lahiffe, filming everything using her phone. "Marinette?! Is that you?! You're Ladybug?!"  Mrs Lahiffe exclaimed again. Ladybug didn't answer. She was staring straight at the akumatized victim. The villain cackled loudly and dangled me over the edge. I let out a small yelp and tried to scramble back. It wasn't at the top of the Eiffel Tower, but even at this height, I could die if I was dropped.

The villain taunted, "You want me to let go now?" Ladybug's expression went from anger to shock to worry. She took a step forward and reached out her hand to me, but Chat Noir pulled her back. The villain pulled me back onto the Eiffel Tower and I fell onto my bottom. The villain cackled again and said, "Ladybug, Chat Noir, I am Blackout. The light of my life was taken away from me, so I'm going to steal everyone else's! You know what Hawkmoth wants, so just give it here and I'll spare your precious daughter, Emma Agreste."

In a flash, the villain had a gun pointed straight at me. I gasped in shock. Ladybug and Chat Noir jumped in front of Blackout, Ladybug swinging her yo-yo and Chat Noir resting his baton on one shoulder. Ladybug said menacingly, "Give me back my daughter." Blackout smirked and said, "The great Ladybug asking something from me? Oh, I'm honored." Chat Noir glanced at me worriedly, asking me a question with his eyes.

Are you alright?

I nodded my head and slight relief was apparent on Chat Noir's face, just for a split second, before he turned his attention back to Blackout. "You're going down, Blackout." Chat Noir growled. Blackout pointed her other gun at Ladybug and Chat Noir and replied, "I'll like to see you try." 

After the fight

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

Ladybug threw her Lucky Charm into the air, and all the damage that was caused fixed itself. All the people that Blackout had shot reverted back to normal. Blackout's costume faded away, revealing a young woman. She held her head in her hand and groaned, "Ugh. I feel horrible. What happened? Why am I at the Eiffel Tower?" I walked over to her and said, "You were akumatized. But everything's ok now."