Chapter 6

Hey guys, Cheryl here. Welcome to Chapter 5 of Book 1: New Revelations! I GOT 68 READS!!! Thanks so much you guys! I didn't know my story would be this... popular, I guess? Oh btw, I deleted The Real Victim. I thought that it was super crappy and I lost interest in it, so yah. DELETE! Don't worry tho, I won't delete this story. I luv it soo much! Now, without further ado, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

"Woah girl. You feeling ok? You look like you've come back from the dead." Alyssa asked me as I walked into class and took my seat. I put my head on the table and said, "I'm fine, Alyssa. Just tired. I didn't sleep well last night. I was up doing something." I leaned back in my seat and sighed. Alyssa raised an eyebrow at me and asked, "Doing what?" I froze. Oh shit. I shouldn't have said that.

"Um.. I-I was doing a mini project! Yeah..." I replied. Alyssa raised her eyebrows at me suspiciously but didn't push the matter. Suddenly, her eyes gleamed with excitement and she leaned towards me. I asked, "Uh... what are you doing?" She whispered to me, "So what happened yesterday?" I gulped and rubbed my hands together nervously. I totally forgot that I had to tell her what happened yesterday today!

Of course, being my best friend, Alyssa noticed my reaction immediately. She must have taken this as a sign of embarrassment, which it kinda was, because her smile broadened and she said, "Come on Emma. I'm your best friend. No need to be shy or embarrassed. I promise that I won't laugh at you."

Just then, Ms Bustier came in and everyone got settled in their seats. Saved by the teacher. I turned to Alyssa, who was wearing a harsh scowl, and said, "After class, Alyssa. I promise." Alyssa groaned and said, "Fine! But you better tell me everything. Especially all the juicy details." She smirked at me when she said the last bit. I rolled my eyes at her. 

Ms Bustier started the lesson and we stopped chatting for now. All I could think about was what I was going to tell Alyssa. I could lie, but Alyssa would see right through me. Ugh.

What am I going to do?

After class

Everyone put their books away and walked out of the classroom, eager to finally eat their lunch and satisfy their hunger. Alyssa pulled me away from the cafeteria and out to the park across the street. Alyssa pulled me down on one of the park benches and I was forced to sit down. Alyssa sat beside me and asked excitedly, "So what happened yesterday?" I sighed and replied reluctantly, "Which part?"

Alyssa tapped her chin thoughtfully and replied, "Why was Alan soaking wet when he came home yesterday?" I smiled at the memory and said, "Well, I had to go pick Hugo and Louis up after school, which was why I didn't want to give Alan the tour. It was pouring when we finally finished, so Alan went with me to find them. When we did, Alan gave me his umbrella so that my brothers and I could get home."

Alyssa's eyes gleamed and she raised her eyebrows while smirking at me. I knew exactly what she was thinking and added hurriedly, "Don't get any ideas in that head of yours. Nothing happened. At least, nothing that you're thinking of happened." Alyssa shrugged and continued, "Why did the tour take so long?" I laughed and said, "We had to push through a bunch of fan girls while I was giving him the tour. The number of people that had crowded around him was crazy."

The bell rang just then and we stood up to walk back to class. Alyssa nudged me with her shoulder and asked with a smirk, "You sure you don't have a crush on-?" I looked at her aghast and quickly covered her mouth. I hissed, "Shh! Someone will hear you." Alyssa smiled as I removed my hand. She said, "Don't worry. If you don't have a crush on him, it won't matter if someone hears or not."