Chapter 13

Hey guys, Cheryl here. Welcome to Chapter 13 of Book 1: New Revelations! This story has really been moving along, hasn't it? Thanks for all your support guys! I luv you all so much! 😊😊😊 Now, without further ado, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

"Emma, come on! You have got to tell me!" Alyssa pleaded, her hands clasped together. I had thought that some time away would make Alyssa forget that she hadn't gotten an answer out of me about whether Mom was Ladybug or not. I shook my head wearily and sighed. She had bombarded me with the same question since the moment I stepped out of the limousine. 

I was about to tell Alyssa once again that I wasn't going to tell her anything when Alan walked over, wearing... my jacket! I whipped my head around to face Alyssa, my eyes asking the silent question.

Is he wearing my jacket?!

Alyssa smirked at me and nodded. She whispered, "He loves it. He wore it all of yesterday at home." I felt my face get hot and I quickly fanned myself to calm down before Alan reached us. He really loves my jacket! I couldn't be more happier. Alan walked over and smiled at me, then said, "Thanks again for the jacket Emma. I love it." "Y-your welcome." I managed to spit out. Alan shot me one more smile and walked away. I stared at the back of Alan as he met up with Kace at the bottom of the school steps.

The son of Rena Rouge and Carapace. 

The son of Bunnyx and King Monkey.

I turned to face Alyssa, whose eyes were lit up with excitement.

The daughter of Rena Rough and Carapace.

I could never look at my classmates in the same light ever again. Except for Carmen Kurtzberg. Everyone already knows that she is the daughter of Queen Bee. Being children of the miraculous holders is amazing. And they are all in my class. How crazy is that! 

I snapped myself out of my thoughts just as Alyssa said, "... and then he told me he really likes it. Emma? Are you listening to me?" I nodded and replied, "Of course I am. You were telling me how Alan likes the jacket right?" I hoped and prayed with all my heart that I was right. Alyssa hates it when people ignores her. 

Alyssa smiled and nodded, then said, "Yeah girl! He could totally have a crush on you!" I shook my head and sighed, then smiled and replied, "Alyssa, you jump to conclusions way too quickly.  As much as I would like that to happen, I don't think that's possible. Maybe he just really likes the jacket." Alyssa rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever girl. Now tell me. Is your mom really Ladybug or not?!" 

I groaned inwardly. Not this again. I shook my head and mimed zipping my lips, locking it then throwing the key away. Alyssa groaned in frustration and shook me by my shoulders. She exclaimed, "Just tell me girl! I promise I can keep a secret!" I shook my head once more. Just as Alyssa opened her mouth, probably to retort, the bell rang and we headed to our classroom. When I stepped foot into the classroom, everyone's eyes were on me. All eyes were on me as I made my way to my seat. No one said a word, which was unusual since Ms Bustier hadn't entered the class yet. The attention was freaking me out.

I cleared my throat, breaking the awkward silence, and asked, "Why are you all staring at me like that?" Carmen stood up and scoffed, "Isn't it obvious? We want to know if your mom is really Ladybug!" I gulped nervously and glanced from one person to the next. Everyone was staring at me. I cleared my throat again and replied, "I'm not going to say anything. Not for now, at least." Carmen pointed an accusatory finger at me and exclaimed, "Aha! Denial means that it's true!"