Scars

The poll is closed.

Eraserjoke wins.

No complaints plez

Eraserjoke - III
Erasermic - II

Any hate comments will receive my hate comment.

Y'all better not spam me with the ship that lost after the poll *cough* Kamisero in MPD.

Also this chapter will contain foreshadowing of their backstory so feel free to comment what you think happened to them.

Thank you onto the chapter.

Nozomonai's POV
I stripped my clothes off to nothing but undergarments and reluctantly let some men examine my scars and held back the urge to hyperventilate and scream.

They try to get me calm down but nothing helps so they finish quickly and let me go.

When all was done I went to the shower to take a shower since I smell of blood.

I look around to see that no one is around and the door is locked for sure as I slowly remove my now red scarf.

I place the scarf on top of the toilet lid and neatly fold my bloody shirt and pants on the plastic bag I was given.

I place my hand on my neck consciously feeling on my scars.

I walk into the shower and turn on the shower it hitting my feet and it slowly goes up my body as I move my arm holding it.

(FUN FACT: You're supposed to shower from your feet up otherwise you can suffer some spinal cord damage due to the sudden temperature hitting it)

I grab the shampoo and start applying on my long black hair then close my eyes before dousing myself in water to remove the shampoo.

I get the bar soap and start moving it across my pale skin and I slowly clean where my scars are.

My hips, shoulders, legs specifically my thighs, chest, belly and my neck.

Once I finished taking my shower, I dry myself with the towel provided to me then changed into the new clothes I was given.

I grab my scarf and put it on, the scent of blood still on it but I do not care.

I put my undergarments on, then place the black jogging pants on.

I pick up the dark blue shirt given to me and I can't help but admire the grey outline of a heart on it before putting it on.

I slip my feet on the brown slippers before going out to go on my way with me and Itzuki's new father.

~~~
Izuku's POV
I remain quiet as they examine my scars and I can't help but wonder how Nozo is.

I can't hear anything so she's probably calming herself down alone as they examine her scars.

I slowly remove my eyepatch and one of them gasps at my absent right eye.

They finish up and let me go take a shower since I still smell of Azazel's blood.

I shove my bloody clothes inside the plastic bag I was given and put my eyepatch on top of the toilet lid and it was miraculously still clean most likely thanks to my hair covering it.

I move the shower to top of my head and douse it in water and move to put shampoo on my hair.

I grab the bar soap and start washing my body.

I slowly start washing over my skin and sigh as I wash my scars.

My back and arms.

The scars on my arms weren't visible to the detective and Eraserhead since Azazel's blood covered them.

I finish my shower and dry myself off and put on the yellow shirt and grey jogging pants before slipping on the brown slippers.

I walk out and go to our new father.

Perhaps things will change....

~~~
Aizawa's POV
How the heck did things end up like this?

I signed the paperwork from the detective to make myself the legal guardian of Izuku and Nozomonai and he thanks me as I get up and leave.

I go and take a seat outside of the rooms that Izuku and Nozomonai are in as they get body scans of them and for them take showers since they're all bloodied up from Nozomonai.

I clutch my forehead and sigh as the weight of what I just did hits me.

I adopted TWO children.

Who have SERIOUS mental health issues.

WITHOUT checking with Emi.

"Might as well call her and tell her about everything...."

I pulled out my phone and called Emi.

"Shota?" Emi asked drowsy.

"Sh#t I forgot how late it was I probably disrupted her sleep and she had a class to teach tomorrow" I thought.

"Yeah hello Emi it's me" I said. "I have something important to tell you."

"And what's that?" Emi asked drowsily.

"So basically I-"

"Who you talking to dad?" A voice asked.

I jumped a bit and saw Nozomonai standing in front of me.

"Oh! Nozomonai just give me a mi-" I said to be interrupted by Emi speaking.

"WAIT DAD IM AWAKE NOW EXPLAIN SHOTA" Emi yelled.

"Well this'll be a long explanation to do"