Middle School

(Okay so this arc is finally in the work this will be very short because your Idiot who talks too much wants to get to work on UA but feels this arc is necessary. It'll legit be like 2 chapters long but the OCs will make appearances again.

I'm only making use of 5 OCs (one of which doesn't even make it in yet until after this arc so like blep.

To those who sent OCs and they didn't make it in don't worry!

I will make use of the other OCs in my Dekuverse book or "The Shigaraki's".

Also ships for Nozomonai and now *trumpet noise* OTHER CHARACTERS can be voted on.

Note for Bakugou I really can't do any other ship aside from Kiribaku so if you like the other ships I'm really sorry but I don't want to misinterpret the ship and offend the fans of that ship.

Nozomonai ships options
No one (plz don't I wanna ship ;-; ) 5 votes
Mina Ashido 3 votes
Ochaco Uraraka
Denki Kaminari

Other characters feel free to comment but please understand if they won't be really involved in the story.

Anyway I'm stalling TO THE CHAPTER)

The young boy didn't know what was happening.

The "car ride" was cramped and his new friend didn't have much information either.

Eventually the boy and his new friend, #%*<]+ had been let out of the car and were roughly grabbed by the men and separated.

The boy wanted to scream but his fear overwhelmed him.

No word left his lips.

He was taken to a room.

And left there with one man.

.........
Nozomonai's POV
I was in my school uniform with my book bag waiting for Iziku in the living room when dad was panicking as he couldn't find his car keys.

"WHERE THE F#CK DID I PUT THEM!?!" Dad yelled searching the couches and everything.

"Maybe you left it in a cabinet?" Mommy suggested.

"Already checked it" I said as he was digging through bags.

"We could just walk there" Mommy said.

"Emi" Dad said looking at her. "It's 30 minutes away."

"Oof" She said as she went to check their bedroom.

"Where the f#ck is my coffee?" Izulu asked walking in, fully dressed aside from looking tired as f#ck.

"I'll get you one gimme a second" I said holding my hand out while looking up in the air, counting in my head.

"Come on..... I practiced this it should work!"

After counting until 30....

"Ow! Son of a-" Izuku yelled. AYYYYYY I GOT HIS NAME! :D

"Language!" Emi said as she came in with the car keys. "Shota! It fell in your old bag! You know the one you were gonna replace soon?"