The beginning of the sport's festival

The classroom hadn't felt so tense.

Shouto would be lying if he said he wasn't tense as well.

The grouchy yet calm and collected homeroom teacher by the name of Shota Aizawa or Eraserhead was last seen carrying away an unconscious and heavily injured Izuku with a silent and blood soaked Nozomonai trailing behind him.

It was hard to tell what anyone was thinking.

"I guess they were only exposed to the lofty fantasy of heroism" Shouto thought since no one seemed to have a desire to address the event that had occurred the other day.

Classes were cancelled for a while from the scandal of Nozomonai's murder of the leader of the villains with mixed opinions from the media.

"The girl is dangerous and shouldn't be exposed to the students of UA! She deserves punishment for her murder."

"Her actions are inexcusable but understandable. The death of the villains' leader had shocked the villains enough to cause them to freeze up allowing the officers to arrest them."

Those were about the two opinions going on about her.

From what he's heard some are even calling for Aizawa-sensei to be punished for Nozomonai's actions calling out the scandal of him expelling an entire class but thankfully they were reenrolled eventually.

"So.... who wants to discuss about what happened that day?" Kaminari's voice had caused everyone to turn to him to his visible nervousness.

It was clear everyone longed to discuss it but no one seemed to be willing to break the tension.

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

........

........

........

........

"If no one here has the guts to discuss what Nozomonai did don't bring it up Dunce Face" Bakugou's voice broke the growing tension in the classroom.

"What's up with you all? Who died?"

Izuku walked into the classroom with his hair covering a majority of the bandages on the right side of his face but the bandages on the rest of his head was visible.

His uniform covered most of his injuries but it was clear his body suffered abuse.

"Where's Nozomonai?" Kirishima asked unable to hold his curiosity back.

"I'm glad I recovered too, Kirishima" Izuku responded and the red haired boy squirmed nervously on his chair.

Getting a better view of his face, Shouto noticed how the bandages pretty much covered the entire upper part of his face aside from his left eye.

The lower part of his face also had bandages though not as much as the upper part which was obviously wrapped in bandages.

"I'm glad to see you recovered relatively well Aizawa-"

"Akatani" Izuku interrupted.

"Akatani-kun" Yaoyorozu corrected. "It truly is a miracle how well you turned out after that beast attacked you."

"Nozo's healing saved my life" Izuku replied as he took out a notebook from his bag.

Yaoyorozu bit her lip at Izuku's reply who clearly had no intentions of talking about the attack that had occurred at the USJ.

Or.... considering how intent he was on his notebook.

He didn't have any interest of talking to them at all.

~~~

"It seems all of Class 1-A are only interested right now about what went over Nozomonai that day."

Eri didn't join him today in class because he had managed to convince her that he should stay with mom.

That decision had proved to be the proper action due to how high the tension was in the classroom.

"How foolish..."

He bit his lip to prevent him from clicking his tongue to express his annoyance and