Eri

————————
"So you two are Izuku and Nozomonai correct?" A voice asked.

The boy, Izuku held onto the two girls with him one nine years old, the other only four years old.

Izuku looked around and tried to find the source to the best of his ability (as having one eye did limit his sight) as Nozomonai and Eri trembled as they clung to him.

"Now there's no need to worry" the voice said.

Izuku felt something build up in his throat but he refused to open his mouth.

He looked at Nozomonai who also appeared to have something building up in her throat but also refuse to open.

Eri was the only one who had nothing in her throat and looked at the two adoptive siblings with worry.

"Open your mouths Little Izuku and Nozomonai or should I say........

%#%#%#

And just like that.....

Me and Nozo were transported, unwillingly as always and couldn't even bring Eri with us.

————————

Izuku's POV
I held Eri tight with my right arm holding her close while holding Todoroki with my left while flying.

The few times I'm grateful with how much Sensei changed my body to the point I'm ambidextrous(that's when someone can use both arms equally as well) albeit a bit more dominant on my right arm.

"What the hell are you doing Akatani!?!" Todoroki exclaimed as I used super strength so I didn't drop them as I flew with my wings and super speed.

"Taking us out of the city before I explain what the f#ck is happening give me about one more minute" I said as I scanned for a place to land.

I tried my best to comfort Eri as she sobbed and I gently landed as I found a good spot to land.

I let go of Todoroki who seemed to be more than happy to reconnect with the ground and I held Eri with both of my arms and rubbed circles on her back as I bounced her lightly to soothe her.

"I-Izuku!" She sobbed to my chest. "I-I thought you were dead! B-but y-ou're here!"

She pulled away from my chest and looked around.

"W-Where's Nozo-chan?" She said as her look gained horror. "S-She didn't die did she-!"

"There's no need to worry Eri" I said patting her back as she coughed from her crying so much. "Nozo is safe and you will be as well."

"Care to explain?" Todoroki asked from behind me.

I turned to look at him, his hair messy now and with a confused look on his face.

I let out an amused noise escape from me as he definetly didn't expect something like this to happen while just wishing to spend time with a potential classmate.

"I guess it's my turn to fulfill my end of the deal huh?" I asked coolly and he blinked at me clearly surprised to my behavior from what just happened.

I let out a chuckle, something that doesn't come out very often at all anymore.

Nozo would probably be losing her marbles if she heard me chuckle at an acquaintance while holding Eri safely. in my arms.

"I'll explain more back at my home come on let's go" I said turning around.

"I don't need another ride" he said.

"Don't worry we'll take a taxi" I said as I held Eri close and we went back into the city to find a taxi but of course some cops seemed to have saw me fly and started scolding me about it but then their eyes widened at Eri's state.