Birthday? and piece of the past

Warning: Very Nozo centric chapter so if you don't like my OC get outta here.

Very dark themes are going to played BEWARE.

This takes place a week before the last two chaps okay? I didn't have enough inspiration to write it yet so yeah

"So Eri yah know what's tomorrow?" Midnight asked.

"T-tomorrow is next day" Eri answered quietly.

"Eh?" Midnight asked freezing at her innocent answer.

Emi Fukukado smiled as the R18 pro hero tried to chat with her youngest adopted daughter about the special occasion tomorrow.

"It's Nozomonai's birthday tomorrow" Emi said to the confused child.

"B-Birthday?" Eri asked.

"Do you not know what a birthday is?" Emi asked gently while Nemuri just stood ther mouth agape.

"I-I know what a birthday is" Eri said. "Didn't know it was Nozo's t-tomorrow."

She had a guilty look on her face at the realization of not knowing her adoptive sister's birthday.

Emi was quick to comfort her.

"Hey, we didn't actually know her birthday was tomorrow until today" she said.

"T-today?" Eri asked.

"Yeah so that's why she isn't with us right now" Emi said and Eri's guilty expression disappeared to a surprised one. "We're gonna buy her a present."

And that's how Eri went to her first ever trip to the mall.

With her grandfather, he was too worried for her to come out so she lived very sheltered and resulted n her not even knowing about malls' existence until her new mom brought her with her aunt to buy a gift.

...........
"You think Nozo will like it?" Eri asked looking at the  large paper bag and the box next to her.

"The little daffodil will love it!" Nemuri said keeping her eyes on the road.

"Why are you so scared about our gift for Nozomonai?" Emi asked the young horned girl.

The girl fiddled with her thumbs while looking down at them not looking at her adoptive mother and said quietly.

"Nozo got very hurt when she was with us" she said. "She has many scars especially on her neck."

"Especially her neck?" Midnight and Ms Joke thought.

—————————
The noirette choked as the hands of the man were on her neck squeezing tightly.

She wanted to scream but that just hurt.

Breaking free wasn't an option with the chains on her and three men on top of her.

The one in the middle smiled darkly as tears ran down the purple eyes of nine year old girl.

The young girl blacked out from oxygen deprivation as the men did what they pleased to her.

(I got physically sick doing this ;-; my babyyyyy)

—————————

~~~
Nozomonai Aizawa enjoyed surprises.

She had began to get names correctly although only her own, Izuku's and Eri's.

Her life before followed the same routine every day which became Nozo's everyday life.

Hands tightening around the noirette's neck.