Taking home

QUESTION FOR THE READERS:
Do you want Nozomonai to have a ship? If so comment who you want her to be with. Genders don't matter for your neck conscious child.

Emi's POV
"OH MY GOD SHOTA!!!" I screech happily.

"Please don't scream so much over the phone" Shota said.

"Sorry~" I said as he groaned a bit. "I just never expected you to be the one among the two of us to adopt a kid!"

"Me neither" Shota answered. "I just couldn't take it those two have so much potential, they just need help."

"Can you put them on the phone? What are their names?" I asked excitedly. "I still can't believe he's the one among the two of us to have adopted kids!"

"Nozomonai and Akatani Shigaraki" Shota answered. "But I guess they're Aizawa now huh?"

"Yup!" I said but something bothered me. "What kind of name does Nozomonai have? Doesn't that mean unwanted?"(Credit to The_Quirkless_Weeb16  for helping me come up with her name)

"Yeah I'm aware of that" Shota said. "She doesnt seem to know though or if she does, doesn't care."

I snort at that.

"If it's the second one, you two must get along well" I said.

"Well only time will tell I guess" Shota answered. "Anyway I'll give the phone to Nozomonai one second."

"HELLO!" A female voice yelled into the phone that I recognized as the voice that called Shota "dad".

"Hello to you two Nozomonai!" I said smiling as I held the phone.

"Are you me and Tani's new mommy?" She asked.

"Oh my God this kid is adorable" I thought. "Yeah I'm your mommy dear!"

"Cool!" She said. "Do you and dad live together?"

"Yes! I'm in our home now!" I said. "I'll wait for you to get here. By the way, where's your brother?"

"Izuku?" Nozomonai asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Akatani!" She answered.

"Is Izuku a nickname?" I asked.

"Well kinda" she answered and her voice dropped to a whisper. "Here's a secret, Tani's real name is Izuku but he wants to be called Akatani."

"Oh I wonder why"

"Don't tell anyone I told you that okay?" Nozomonai said.

"Okay Nozo!" I said.

"You got my nickname!" She said happily.

"It's nice" I responded.

"Lemme hand the phone to Itzuku one second!" Nozomonai said.

"Hello?" A new voice who I could only assume belonged to Akatani or Izuku asked.

"Hello Iz- Akatani!" I said.

"Nozo kept calling me Itzuki or something didn't she?" Izuku asked in a tone similar to Shota.

I couldn't help my smile growing wider by the second. This kid just feels like a mini Shota!

"She did" I answered.

"So you're going to be me and Nozo's mother now?" He asked.

"Yes are you going to be here soon?" I asked.

"We're getting escorted there by the detective and we'll be there in like half an hour or so" Izuku answered.

"Okay! See you then" I said as the phone hung up.