Memories

Okay so so far the votes for Nozomonai's ships

Mina - III
No one - II

You guys have until the USJ attack to vote for Nozomonai's ships

Shota's POV
I was in me and Emi's room checking papers with Nozomonai who keeps insisting on helping to my dismay.

"Please just go and be a teenager Nozo pppllleeeaaassseee" I begged.

"No" Nozomonai answered as she continued checking the test papers.

"You're going to middle school next week just go and be a teenager for once" I said. "Go hang out with Emi or Izuku or even Tensei, Hizashi and Nemuri."

"I still haven't met Mr. Tensen" Nozomonai said.

"Tensei, Nozomonai" I told her. "Remember TEN-SEI"

"TEN-ZEI" Nozomonai responded.

I sigh giving up on trying to get Nozomonai to get names right.

Whatever happened in the past caused her to just straight up not care about names enough to try and get them right or she really can't get the name right.

"Hey, Nozo I have a question for you" I said.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Can you really not say their names or do you just not care?" I asked.

"......."

"Sh#t was that a sensitive topic?"

"You don't have to an-"

"I can't seem to say them" Nozomonai answered looking away from me.

"Do you know why?" I asked in a gentle tone not wanting to provoke something negative.

She shook her head.

"I try to say them but they always end up wrong" she said. "Well I can get the names right sometimes but only with Iz-Akotani."

She cringed at herself.

"Hey" I said placing my hand on her shoulder and she looked back at me with a sorrowed look on her eyes. "Don't worry about it so much. If you can't do it, don't. I'm not going to force you to do anything you physically can't do."

She looked down and I tried to get a look a her eyes and see tears pricking her eyes.

I let go of her shoulder and wrap my arms around her, putting her into a warm embrace as she sobbed into my shirt.

"I-I'm trying" She stuttered.

I start rubbing circles on her back as she sobbed.

"Shhhhh it's okay" I said. "I won't hurt you for messing up a name."

~~~~~
The small black haired girl sobbed and hiccuped as the men in the black suits stood over her.

"Get the f#ck up you little sh#t!"

The small noirette and the men in black suit glared at the noirette's crying purple eyes.

"You think you can get away from saying someone' else's name on the boss!?!"

"I-I didn't *hicc* mean to!"

The girl could do nothing but cry as the men beat her until she fell unconscious.