Problems

——————————————
The noirette kept silent as the men in the black suits took her to a room.

The young girl's only clothing was an oversized t-shirt that slid down a bit revealing her scarred shoulders and neck.

The girl was unbothered as her legs became sore from walking and the chains were hurting her ankles.

The girl was unbothered as the men ordered her to walk over to them.

The girl was silent as she was set on the bed.

The girl was silent as the men slowly backed up.

The chains clinking as she moved her feet slightly.

The men unzipped their pants-
——————————————
~~~
Izuku's POV
I just finished showering and put on my new clothes that me and Nozo's new father bought yesterday and left the bathroom.

Nozo went next and she didn't appear to have gotten very much sleep with her eyebags.

I go to my room and grab my 'phone' or what I'm still convinced is just a communication device and go to the living room.

I see mom is there without dad who is undoubtedly sleeping and I go to sit down on the couch.

"Soooooo" mother said catching my attention. "How's the stuff Shota got for you? Also are you excited to go to school in a few days?"

"I haven't been to school in over a decade" I responded. "And that was nursery. Also the communi- phone is fine along with all the other stuff."

"That's great to hear" she said smiling but it quickly went away. "By the way, is Nozo okay? I could've sworn I heard noises coming from her room."

"I'm guessing she was having a nightmare" I answered. "She's prone to them although they have been lessening lately."

"I hope she's okay" mother said worriedly. "She sounded really scared that night and I tried to get in to help her but by the time I unlocked the door... she was fine. Asleep again as though nothing happened."

"That's normal for her nightmares" I informed her. "She'll calm down on her own so there's no need to worry so much."

"Well me and Shota worrying is inevitable" Mother said. "As your new guardians or parents, we worry about you two as though you are our own. We want to help you two get better and to be healthy again."

"Thats unnecessary" I said. "These are our problems and we've been dealing with them for our entire lives. It's-"

"Not fine" Mother interjected quickly. "You two still suffer from your problems and you'll still have them for as long as your not letting anybody in."

".............."

"I know......."

"Then will you let me in to your mind?" She asked holding her hand out.

"............."

"I'll only let you in if father joins you" I said.

"Okay then so later" she said as she got up and went to the kitchen.

I decided to pull out my comm- phone and start browsing in the web when I stumbled upon something called 'tumblr'

*trumpet noises*
Okay so I think I'm addicted to this sort of stuff but if you guys have any questions for the Aizawa family (Shota, Emi, Izuku and Nozomonai) you can ask!

Bear in mind that you won't be able to get too deep into spoiler territory and the Aizawas will answer a question everyday or two if they can't answer one of them.

I decide to start making an account which was WAY more troublesome then it should've been and sighed as I went to an app called 'youtube'

~~~
Aizawa's POV
I groggily go to the living room to see Akatani with the most confused expression on his face.

"What happened?" I asked half awake I need coffee.

"I clicked on this 'tik tok' video and I've never been so confused" Izuku answered.

"Oh" I said. "Understandable, anyway I'm gonna get some coffee. Want some?"

He shook his head. "Nah."

"Suit yourself" I said as I go to the kitchen.

.............
I just finished making my coffee when Nozomonai entered the kitchen.

"Morning dad" Nozomonai said getting orange juice.

"Morning Nozomonai" I responded drinking some of my coffee.

"I swear Shota both our kids are too similar to you" Emi said from behind me and ate some of her toast.

"You and Nozomonai have similarities" I said.

———————————
The young boy had no idea what was happening.

Where was mommy?

Where is daddy taking him?

The boy tried to talk to his daddy to receive no answer.

He wasn't allowed to bring any toys so he was very bored.

Next thing he knows he's gettin off the car with his daddy.

Another car comes in.

Three men in black suits came out of the car.

These men were bad people. The boy knew it.

The boy was being dragged by his father to the men despite his protests and screams.

The men grabbed the boy and dragged him to their car.

They opened the trunk and he was thrown in.

The boy didn't know what to do.

Another person was in the trunk.

A girl.

With black hair and purple eyes that stared at the boy's green orbs.
————————————