Seperated

You drone down the dusty road leading from your house. You kept looking around making sure you wasn't being followed. You didn't know where to go. You had no where to go.

You pulled up outside a small hotel. You placed a thick black blanket over the container in your boot, and left it there. It would be too dangerous to take inside.

You payed for a room for the night unsure how long you were planning on staying . You would need to look around for a more secure place. You couldn't be found.

You sat in your small unclean room that smelt faintly of bleach. The bed was small and looked like it was about to fall apart, and the covers where dirty and had large holes in them. It looked unclean and everything but what you wanted. You wanted to be at home- in your own bed surrounded by your things in the house you loved. You wanted to be there. Safe. But the men had taken that from you like they had tried to take your work. You knew in your heart you would do anything to stop this from getting into the hands of the wrong people. You created this to help people, not to be used as a weapon.

Your work was inspired by the serum Dr Abraham Erskine. You believed that if you created s replica of the serum then it would be a cure for cancer. You were going to use the foundation of the Drs findings to be the starting point for the cure. However when you got started with the cure, it was clear that you were not creating a new medicine, but a potential weapon. You had heard of a secret organisation trying to get there hands on the serum when it was first tested on Steve, but it resulted in the Drs death. The origisation- hydra- had eventually got it, but not from you. They used it to creat more soldiers to fight their battles for them.

Your serum was worse. It allows the subject to have super strength, size and stamina but also infinite healing. In other words- it would keep the person alive for every. It would keep regenerating the body. And so far there was no cure.

You had had interest from the governments all over the world. Your work was famous in the most dangerous company's and organisations who wanted the to weaponise their soldiers and followers. If any of these people got hold of it then it could cause an unbeatable war.

You sat on the weak chair in the corner of kthe room. Contemplating on what your best options where. So far you had nothing. You could destroy your work and risk being captured and your tired for information ..... or ....