Rectify

Just as Brice had promised you were allowed to leave n the morning, you mad your way up to your Pom that Stark he given I you, and dope not he bed. Your thoughts went straight to Bruce and the kindness he had shon you over the past few days. Dispute everything he was a pod man an you hope you could spend more time with him. He really helped yo calm down .
—————-

Unknown to you Bruce felt the same. He loved he fact that you were going through the same thing as he did a few years ago but you were dealing with it a lot better than he did.  He admired Your courage ad resilience, e wanted to help You As much as he could. He checked on your results again, making sure he hadn't missed anything. He knew casually what yo were going through, your life's work was ruined, because hydra wanted it to make and unbeatable army. But it didn't work and that scared both of you the most- what if hydra did get your work? Hat then? So in one ways both of ou were glade that you had had your own serums and it slowed anyone else o get hold of hem , because the outcome could have been catastrophic.
He was worrying  about you, so he decide to visit ou in your room.
—————

You were siting on our bed reading when you hard a knock on or door. You put the oil mark in the page and t the book own and walked over o the door. When you opened the door you wee surprised to see bruce standing there. He was empty handed which surprised you, seeing that he was your doctor and you thought that he would only me to tell you if something as wrong.

" hey, bruce, is everything okay?have you found anyone?" You asked as bruce nervously payed with his hands.

"Erm, no. I just wanted to ale sue everything was okay."
You were shocked. Hey wold bruce want t make sue you were okay?was eh worried something would go ring? Did he not trust you?

" oh, well everything is fine, I was just reading, " you opens the door wider for him to see the book on the edge of he bed.
Then you thought you were ring rude and stepped aside to let him. He stepped forward and you at down on your bed, singling for him to do the same.

"Thank for checking on me bruce.it means a . Lot." You smiled up shyly at him and he blushed.

" that's okay. I jus understand what you are going through and, rm, didn't want you to be Alone.he spoke. Not making ye contact.

" i been on my own since my parents died. I suppose I've gotten used to being alone, but being with you is a nice change, you make me feel all. " the last part kind of slippery an d h looked up at you, your eyes met his and you were stuck you couldn't look away front hem. They were racing you in. Mentally- and physically.

"We don't have to be alone anymore." HE said  before he leant in  and kissed you.