Fragmented

You collapsed on the ground. There was blood on your hands. Terror. Disgust. You didn't really know.

It was kind of a toss up when you woke up covered in blood.

You were still covered in mud but your clothes were ripped. You were in the forest but further in, away from the dirt track. Meaning you wouldn't be able to see the car pepper had sent you. You couldn't remember anything that had happened. You didn't know how long you were out, and what you had done. There were clues- you were covered in blood. Did them men come back? Yes, you remembered.....

As you landed you rolled. Leaves and mud got caught in your hair and all over you body and face. You felt a sharp pain in your right side as you were rolling down into the slight ditch next to the track. As soon as you were stationary, you put your hand on your side, as the effected area was now throbbing- then it spread through out your body. It went to your stomach, up you shoulders and down your arms and legs. Your mind swirled and your vision blurred. The pain was immense. You screamed out in pain. You felt your body throb and the pain was enough to make you pass out, but then something went wrong. You watched as your hands turned a dark shade of green. You watched as the colour traveled up your arm and around your body. You collapsed on the floor, panting in your hands and knees. A stand of hair fell in front of your face and you watched as the roots turned s darker shade of green, but stopped half way down. You heart rate quickened and your mind completely went black.

What had happened? You were in pain. Your side? Then it hit you. You were injected with the serum. The serum that was supposed to heal not... but what had gone wrong? Your life's work ruined. But it made you change- and forget.

Your eyes were a dark green colour, then they turned to a darker black . You lifted your head to see the four men coming towards you and shot multiple bullets at you. They ricocheted off your body, ripping wholes in your clothes. You surged forward and roped the men apart- limb from limb. The fear flashed across their eyes as soon as they realised you had taken the serum. You were infinitely stronger, quicker and smarter then your energy's. Soon enough there were body's all around you. And you ran from the site.

You tried to find your way back. You could remember where you had come from and where the track was. Not only was the deep cut on your cut still throbbing but so was your wounded shoulder. But then you looked at it. You removed the blood stained cloth from round your trousers. The only thing left from the wound was a faint scar where the cut was. You were outstounded. In some way it had worked. It was able to heal- but also turn you into a green enormous rage monster. It fragmented your mind, and you needed to find your way back to get to the car.

You pulled out your phone and called pepper- and you were amazed it wasn't damaged.