Repair

You woke in a hospital bed surrounded by pepper and Tony and Bruce looking at your heart monitors.
" what, w what happened?"

" your heart rate increased and you, well the serum kicked in to help but instead of healing the problem it amplified everything. In other words, you turn into..... the hulk."

" WHAT??" You screamed and the heart monitor quickened.

" (Y/N) calm down," pepper shouted next to you. You managed to even put your breathing and look at the scientists panicking.

"S sorry, I it's a lot to take in."

" yeah I know."

You looked at Bruce and sighed. If anyone was to understand what you were going through it was him.

" thank you, all of you for helping. I it means a lot." And with out new other word you passed out.
——————-

You woke again later in the evening to see Bruce sitting by your bed on his own. He had his head leaning on the mattress and was breathing slowly. He must be asleep. He stirred slightly and looked up at you.

" oh (y/n) your wake, ow you feel?"
" tired " you replied truthfully, you had always wondered about the hulk and what happened o him.

"Bruce, does, does t ever get better? You known, changing into 'the hulk '" ou asked, excuse when ever you changed you were drained of any energy yo had this wasnt what you had worked on for all f those years, having sleepless nights just to be stunk in. Hospital for the rest of our lie with anger issues. That was not what ou wanted,for yo or for anyone who could have had the serum.

"It depends, on how strong he serum is and your body. I don't know because i don't have the serum t analyse, but by the looks f things it robably isn't much stronger than the one i had. So, yes to your question, yes it should get easier. "

" thank you, for you know calming me down, I wouldn't want to trash Tony's tower not he first daily."

He laughed.
" i destroyed shields helicarrier on the first day, it didn't go down well. " e aid with a smile on his face, it was the first time you had seen him smile. A genuine smile. It made you feel happy yourself.

" so how long will I be here for?" Ou asked,

Until we can help you. You can probably leave the lab in the morning but you will need o stay in the peer so if nothing goes wrong then we cane be there to hep you. "

"That's good, I still have any where else to go any ay."

" oh, ah right sorry."

" don prey about it its not your faul."
You sighed and let your head fall bacontot he soft low beneath you.

"Is everything okay."

" i want to go home." Ou said it so quietly that it was a whisper that be could barely hear. But he did and he oil your hand in his and belt it tight,telling you he he was there and everything would be okay. Dispirit th whole 'hulk' scenario, Bruce was a very calming guy, he wouldn't be someone you would have thought to have anger issues. But then again ou were the Same, always so all and collected- then something like this happens an that's all thrown out o the window you had a quite life before, now everything was going to change. You were living with the avenges.