Perfection

There was a knocked on the word office door and as soon as they heard peppers voice call out they rushed in the room and locked the door behind them.

Tony stood there flustered. " pepper, you wouldn't believe what I just saw!"

He explained everything. The date- which pepper already knew about, then the kiss and then when you pulled him into your room.

They both sat there shocked at first, not truly believing why wa being said. Wow!

"She really likes him." she said,

"yeah, he likes her too. He told me."

"i'm glade to see her finaly happy. And Bruce too. They have finally found someone who they can relate too, with a similar...."

"condition?"

"sure, condition."

They looked at each other for a moment. Tony was leaning on the desk and papper was sitting behind it. Tony suddenly sat down and started at pepper.

"Tony, are you oay?"

"what, er, yes. i'm em, fine.....caniaskyousomething?"

"ok?"

"would you like to go and get a coffee together some time?"

"yeah, that sounds nice, I don't have a meeting until this afternoon..."

"good." he stood up and opened the door for them both and they walked out together. They soon got the coffee shop and started their date.

-------------------------------------

time skip: 4 months later

you woke up in Bruce's warm embrace. you were recently asked to join the avengers by Nick Fury, and so you were in your shared room with Bruce. Every morning was like this. The sun would shine through the thin curtains covering the window. You had you head resting on Bruce's chest, and his soft snores always made you smile.

When you got up you would go down to the lab together. You would work on your newest projects, but you both had learnt the hard way that you shouldn't mess with the super serum. It was not something neither of you would recommend.

You had met the team as soon as you and Bruce were official, and you had made some really good friends. You got on well with Nat, she was like a sister to you, You and Clint would have fun pranking the others, You and Steve would normally have quiet conversations about America's history and everything he may have missed- you showed him a few of your favourite shows and films. You didn't see Thor often but when you did you always had pop tarts ready for him. And since your relationship with Bruce, Tony and Pepper grew a lot closer, all of you noticed t. So when one day they announced that they were an official couple- it wasn't much of a surprise, but you were happy for your friend regardless.

Everything was finally looking up. You were happy with Bruce, Pepper was happy with Tony. The team were getting on well and winning the constant Battles. You had found happiness, and a place to call home- and you hoped that in the near future, it wold be the same place to raise your child.

--------------------------------------

The end!!!!!

Please tell me what you thought of the ending......

All comments and votes are really appreciated and help make my day a little bit brighter.

I really hope you all liked the story, and please check out some of my other books.

thanks so much for reading!

:)