Mending

Pepper left you alone to properly look around the room. Every where to looked you saw silk, gold or silver. It really was like stepping into a dream- a very expensive one.

You took a shower and was pleased to see newly washed clothes laying on the bed. You chucked the dirty, ripped clothes on the bath and proceeded to wash the hair. The feeling of all the dirt from the past days being washed away was reliving. So much so that it made your eyes grow heavy and the bed looked even more appealing.

You promised peeper you would go downstairs as soon as you were ready so you walked past the bed and went down stairs- it pained you to do so. You retraced you're steps and ended up downstairs looking at a frosted glass door with white letters reading 'Lab'. You didn't know if you should just go in, but your decision was made for you went the door suddenly opened for you to see a average sized man, with curtly brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.

You stared at each other for a minute before a voice was heard behind him. Tony walked up behind him and saw you, he moved past the man and took you by the shoulders and lead you into the the room.

" okay, so can you describe everything that happened to us. We are only trying to help, please don't panic."

" okay, "

And you started and told them everything you told pepper.

"there were 4 men in my house two nights ago. They tried to take the serum, I stopped them but ran away with it. They chased after me, and managed to force the car off the road. Everything was destroyed apart from one tube. I took it and ran. I stayed in the forest for the night, making sure they were done before anything. In the morning when I was sure they were gone, I went back to the car, and checked to see if there was any of the serum in the boot. I emptied the freezer in the lake but they found me. Chased me again but I fell, the serum was in my pocket. I fell on it, and it was injected into my side. Then... we'll then I changed... colour.... and blacked out. But I woke up looking how o did when o arrived. Covered in someone else's blood."

You had tears in your eyes when you finished. Both of the men looked at you in pity.

" it's okay" Tony said before bruce stepped forward.

"(Y/N) is it okay if we ran a few tests, just to establish what's happening when, you know..."

" yes, it's okay Dr,"

" Bruce, please."

You smiled at his comment and laid your arm out so they could take your blood. They analysed it and continued to ran tests around you. They would take to each other, well one would start and the other would finish, it confused the hell out of you.

Something pinged and Bruce went over to see your results. He put on his glasses and read the screen. When he didn't say anything tony walked over. They both stared at the results then shared a glance. They had hooked you up to a heart monitor and it started bleeding quicker.

" EOUKD ONE OF YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!" you screamed and then it happened again.

You felt the serum pulsing through your veins and the geniuses looked over at you and ran over.

Bruce started to try and calm you down while Tony harried around checking everything.
" banner, I think this explains the results."
" not the time Stark."

You ripped everything from your body, and you farted forward but fell to the floor. Your breathing was quick and you watched your hands as they changed colour. The strand of hair that was loose turned a dark shade of green in front of your arms. You screamed in agony and Bruce was by your side trying to calm you down. He whispered things to you,and moments before you were about to pass out your heart rate decreased and you collapsed from exhaustion into Bruce's arms.