Lost

Blue walked down the road of Underfell Snowdin Town. A few monsters looked at him strangely, like they could easily hurt him. He shuddered and walked closer to Stretch, his older brother. He looked up at him to see one of the most terrifying faces he had ever seen on his brother, a face showing worry, fear, concern, but even worse, anger.

"P-Papy... You're scaring me.."

Stretch immediately looked down at him and changed his expression to a gentler one.

"Hey, don't worry bro. We'll be fine."

Blue wasn't so sure though. It sounded more like Stretch had been trying to convince himself more than Blue. He nervously followed, trying to remember the past few days.

It was just like any other, Blue had gotten home from training with Alphys and Stretch had returned from Muffet's. They were relaxing at home for a bit when suddenly a huge ringing sound filled both of their skulls, causing them to grab their heads and groan in pain. Blue had started to cry a bit as his vision was failing. They both collapsed to the floor, trying to fight the pain. The sound was piercing through their skulls, and eventually, the two were transported to a new universe. It looked exactly like theirs, but different. Everyone here looked swapped, and very mean. Stretch had thought people were just messing around but became convinced after he saw that Muffet's was replaced with Grillby's. He also came back to Blue in the woods telling him that they needed to stay there for a while. 'It's best not to go out there' he said. 'Incredibly rude and mean' he said.

However they could not survive in the forest forever, so they eventually made their way to Snowdin Town, cautious of those around them. Along the way, monsters started calling out to them, somehow knowing their names, saying things like "Love the new outfit Sans!" or "How threatening you are!" Normally he would take these as compliments, but they didn't sound so friendly from them.

They kept walking, hoping to find somewhere to stay, when Stretch finally stopped. Blue looked in his direction then gasped. He was looking at their house, only it had barbed wire on it, and there was no welcoming cheer. Instead being emitted from the house was...

Fear..

Anger..

Hate...

Betrayal...