More Trouble

Stretch looked at his brother and whistled. "Looks like you got a double bro." He then put a cigarette in his mouth, causing the other "Sans" to flinch.

"Papyrus?.. You don't act at all like Boss. I'm assuming that's your name since you look so similar to him."

The other Sans then put a hand to his forehead like he had a headache, then winced again as his skull cracked a little bit more. Blue quickly ran up to him, a green glow pouring out of his hands and onto his body. Slowly the cracks started to heal themselves until they were fully healed. Blue took a step back and sighed in relief, using that much magic had drained him quite a bit. The other Sans also sighed, for he had not felt that much relief in ages.

Papyrus watched the two, then decided to speak up again. "So, now that we've healed you, I could use a nap. Know of anywhere we can stay?"

The other Sans looked up and then growled. "Now wait just a minute! Just because ya healed me doesn't mean I'm gonna kneel down and do your bidding! You guys broke into my house y'know!" He jabbed a finger to his chest as he looked at the taller skeleton. "How'd ya even get in? The lock isn't broken at all, and it's not like you teleported in."

Blue turned to him and held up the house key, which had a taco keychain dangling from it. The other Sans looked over at it and his eyes widened as he slowly pulled out his own house keys with a mustard keychain. He slowly walked up to Blue while holding his keys. He held his key up to Blue's and watched, wide eyed, as he saw them match up. He then looked up with a glare.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

***

Fell looked at the two skeletons in front of him. The asshole claiming to be him was making him mad, and the taller one that he assumed was Papyrus was pissing him off. But moreover, they had broke into his house, key or not. And they were going to be in even more trouble if-

Suddenly, the lock on the door started to click again and Fell glanced over at the door's window. And of course, more trouble came.

"SANS! YOU HAD BETTER BE AWAKE NOW!!"

Fell panicked and quickly held the door shut with his magic. Then he looked over at the two intruders and started to order them to his room.

"But what about-" the other Sans was cut off by Edge, his sharp, angry voice slicing through the air.

"SANS OPEN THIS DOOR AT ONCE!! OR ELSE I SHALL HAVE TO BEAT YOU AGAIN!!"

Fell gulped and stuttered out "D-don't worry B-Boss! I'm g-getting the door!" He then gave the two idiots who occupied the room a look that told them to listen to him. As if they needed that after hearing Edge speak. They quickly ran upstairs to Fell's room, and just in time too, for that was the moment that Edge kicked the door down.

"SANS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT?! WHEN I ASK FOR YOU TO DO SOMETHING, YOU DO IT!!"

"......RESPOND DAMNIT!"

However, Fell was currently being crushed under the door and was unable to get out, especially since Edge was standing on top of it. Edge soon noticed this and got off of the door and picked it up. He then proceeded to throw it out the window. Why not just stand it up like a normal human being? Because Edge is not human nor is he normal.

Fell sat up, gasping for air. He then looked over at Edge with a glare, then immediately shrunk down. Edge was staring at him with his cold, hard, unforgiving stare.

"Sans! You tell me right this instant why you refused to let me into my own home! And if you refuse, I shall add another dosage of pain onto your pain list!"

"B-Boss! H-hey, welcome home! Uh, I see you've, uhh.. m-made some additions t-to the house!" Fell glanced over at the open doorway and the shattered window which caused Edge to look over as well. Fell used that second to his advantage and teleported away from sight.

Edge quickly looked back as he saw Fell teleport away. He then looked up to the sky and yelled out in rage.

"SAAAAAANNSSSSS!!!!!!"