Help

The Maximoff siblings were trapped under their bed by a large metal beam. Pietro coddled his sobbing siblings, Wanda and Percy.

They've been trapped under their bed for a total of three days, with no food or bathrooms. So they've had to make dire choices.

Days passed and the siblings have been shouted for help hoping that someone would come by and save them.

"Hello?!" The siblings couldn't believe their ears. "Is anyone their?!"

"Yes, help!!" Wanda and Pietro screamed waking their younger brother. "Help us!"

"Where are you?!" The voice got closer and the siblings couldn't be happier.

"In the room under the bed!" Pietro hollers. The sound of footsteps entered the room they've been trapped in for three days.

"Alright we're here." The men approached the bed and lifted the beam. "Hurry climb out." Wanda pushed Percy out first.

The twins climbed out after and stood beside their brother who faced the men in black with a red symbols.

"Thank you, for saving us." Wanda said politely pulling Percy to herself.

"Your welcome, but I'd advise you leave the building before it collapses." One of the men told the siblings.

"Thank you again sir."

°•°•°
Year later

The siblings have spent a year wondering around the streets of Sokovia dodging officer's and stealing necessary things like food, water, and clothing.

In the time the siblings have been living in the pandemonium, called Sokovia. An uproar for justice was demanded by the citizens riots littered the streets.

Pietro wanted to take part in the riots trying to convince his siblings to join him, but both wanted no part in standing all day to achieve nothing, and get shot at by rubber bullets.

"Come on guys just one." Pietro tried to convince his siblings one more time.

Wanda rolled her eyes at her brother's antics. "Brother I've told you those protest are dangerous. Think about Percy would you want him to get shot?"

Pietro looked over to his little brother holding his stuffed bear their mother gave him on his 4th birthday day.

Percy listened in on his siblings argument feeling bad for stopping his brother from doing something he clearly wants to do, but if he went against his sister she'd be disappointed in him, and he didn't want that.

"Wanda.." he called out his sister in a quiet voice, but the older siblings still heard his quiet voice. "It w–wouldn't h–hurt to t–try right?" He stuttered a little scary of how his sister might react.

Honestly Wanda was expecting this, buy she couldn't help the surprised expression that graced her face. Her brother's wanted to something dangerous she was gonna disagree.

Percy saw his sister's distaste for the idea, so he did the only thing he could do to get his sister to say yes puppy dog eyes.

Pietro watched his baby brother's eyes enlarge, and glossy shimmering in the sun light. He almost fell to his knees looking into his brother's eyes.

"Fine, and stop with the eyes." Wanda sighed as her brother cheered. "But you have to stick with one of us the entire time ok?" Percy nodded to his sister's demand.

——————————————————
That's all for this chapter. The good stuff should arrive between the 3-4.

BYE